*TVKK-2*

******
Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

******

Category - Romantic comedy

*********

Casting:

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikandan as Anand Nair, an aspiring Actor in mollywood and tring to get a nice Kollywood movie, but famous for his looks among girls

Sivangi Krishnakumar as Sashivadani Sharma, a techie thief,a broken singer in mollywood, Kollywood, sandalwood and Tollywood

Rakshan as Rocky Sharma ,A techi thief , brother of Sashi

Shradhanya Sharma as Rocky's wife, she is a teacher ,she doesn't know what the bro-sis duo do for living.

Chandhini Nair as Anand's mother ,a drama artist, classical mohiyattam dancer

Santhosh Nair as Anand 's dad ,a film producer,a classical carnatic singer

******

T- nagar ,
Chennai

Rakshan and Sashi came home and started their job of looting .they started to check bank balance of the persons data they collected.Sashi wondered how "Anand Nair "came out of blue.she felt something in her stomach when she read his name louder.

Sashi: anna indha Peru listlaye illaye epdi indha account la irundhu enaku kasu vandirkum

Rakshan: therilaye thangam unaku vendiyavanga yaaradhu unaku kadan tharanuma

Sashi: anney enna veladriya naan iruka situation Kum irundha situation Kum naan yaaruku kadan kuduka mudiyum adhu mattum illla indha Anand Nair nu oru per kettamariyum iruku ana palagadhamaariyum iruku

Rakshan: idhu common name thangam yardha vena irukalam

Sashi: ana olaikkama indha kasu namaku vendam

Rakshan: ama apdiye oru ora suthi kasta pattu sambarikram paaru en thangam thana vara lakshmiya venanu solra

Sashi :ama laa namma en thirupi tharanum .

While they were discussing about the amount transferred by their targeted people .they all were related to film industry .The bro-sis duo had mischevious look on their face .Sashi decoded all the transactions and took some amount and transferred it to her secret account which was in some other name.then she transferred balance amount to a hospital's account.Meanwhile , Rakshan did some decoding and deleted the transaction history of every transactions and made something so the Accounts which were scammed wouldn't get any message from the bank .

Sashi and Rakshan got ready and burnt all evidences .They both got ready and went to*** hospital and stood before a ward . Sashi's eyes had pure hatred when she saw her Father inside the ward sitting near her mother, Sumithra.

Her Father , Sunil Sharma had a wife and he raped Sumithra .His wife's son was Rakshan.Rakshan felt disgusting to even see his father when he found his pseudo sister was his step sister.He moved out of his Mansion and relieved himself from every relationship with his father and his wealth.

On one fateful night, Sumithra met with an accident and went to coma .But it was believed by Rakshan that it has his father's hand in it .Sunil after years realised his mistakes against Sumithra and he wanted to do something to make her living better .But Sashi was too strong that she doesn't want him to help them.Sashi's hatred knows no boundaries when she found her father's car in her mother's accident spot.

Sashi: neenga inga enna pannitrikinga * shouted in range*

Sunil: Sashi ma naan mithrava paka vandhen

Rakshan: edhuku en ammava konna maari ivungalayum kolalamnu pathiya

Sunil: Raksha adhu apdi illa pa

Raksh: modhallla velliya poya

Soon the son, daughter and father indulged in an intense argument.After sometime Sunil left out a long breath and went out of the ward . Sashi hugged her brother and calmed her ferocious mind.

Rakshan: nama vittalum indhalu namala vida mattara thangam * he started to burst into sobs *

Sashi: vidu Ney ellam oru naal maarum

All these was listened by Sumithra and a lone tear escaped her left eye.

.
.
.

***Bank

Here on other hand , our hero of the story was waiting in the bank manager's office with his hands on his both cheeks.

Anand was called in by the manager.He went in to see a man in his late 40s chewing betel leaf . Anand took a deep breath seeing the nasty surrounding.the paper was spread on the floor ,the desk was filled with empty food packets,the floor even had a spot of betel leaf saliva.🤢🤢

Anand took his sanitizer spray and sprayed it on his hands and some in the surrounding.

Anand: Sir naan Anand Nair en Account la irundhu 10000 Rupa scam la poyiruchi idhulla enna visyamna naan otp edhuvume share pannala ana epdi credit achunne therila sir.idha meettu eduka mudiyuma ?adhuku edhadhu vali irukka?

Manager: See Mr.Anand Scam ana adhuku naanga epdi porupaga mudiyum neenga police la complaint pannunga cyber crime department ku ponga inga vandha adhu unga time ah neengaley waste pandra maridhan * he was speaking with a constant irritating laughter "

Anand greeted the manager and left the bank with a sad pout . when he saw his father ,he understood what would have happened inside the bank.Santhosh shook his head and pulled his baby boy in a tight hug.convinced him with a nice lunch outing . finally food made Anand smile like he haven't lost his money.

Santhosh saw the same 9 yr old Anand who was crying whole day for leaving his friends in Thiruvananthapuram when the shifted to chennai.Was excited by a parcel of bhuhari mutton biryani and never asked for his friends again.A smile bloomed in Santhosh 's lips when he thought
" My baby boy "
.

.

.

.

.

.

" Food is the only loyal thing in this world that makes you smile from heart"

.

.

.

To be continued...