* The Heir -6*

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

💜💜💜

Category: Romantic comedy,Crime

💜💜💜

Note : In this particular short series every couple is important .

Starring.

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikandan as Anbu Kandhan ,a leading criminal lawyer in Chennai, leading his father's firm legal.( 31yrs)

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Sugantha Kumaravel , leading Civil lawyer in Chennai , leading her brother's firm ( 28yrs)

Jyothika Surya Sivakumar as Gauri Kandhan / Kumaravel ,Eldest daughter of Kandhan, engaged to Shiva Kumaravel (32 yrs)

Surya Sivakumar as Shiva Kumaravel, Eldest heir of Kumaravel legal firm.(35yrs)

Rakshan as Rakshan Kumaravel , leading Civil Advocate , Brother of Sugan(33yrs)

Pugazh as Pugazhendhi Kumaravel, Sub Inspector of police Adayar , Chennai City (30yrs)

Sakthi as Sakthi Kumaravel ,the youngest of the family, Junior of Anbu ,crime branch( 23yrs)

The following characters are of readers choice,

Kandhan as former leading advocate in criminal court, bestfriend of Kumaravel.(59yrs)

Madhavi Kandhan as wife of Kandhan,mother of Gauri, Anbu and Nila( 59yrs)

Kumaravel as former leading advocate in Civil court , bestfriend of Kandhan ( 59yrs)

Deiva Kumaravel as legal wife of Kumaravel,mother of Shiva, Rakshan ,Pugazh, Sugantha and Sakthi (56yrs)

Shanthi as lover of Kumaravel,mother of Santhosh (53yrs)

Santhosh as Inspector of Police Adayar, illegitimate Son of Kumaravel .(33yrs)

Nila Kandhan as youngest daughter of Kandhan,Sister of Anbu,Junior of Sugan (25yrs)

Madhavi Kandhan illam,

Two souls were sleeping soundly .There bodies entangled.Anbu opened his eyes to see His love's face ,he remembered how he met her for the. First time.A small grumpy teenage girl who made his breath stuck on his throat by her beauty.
Her Mysterious eyes made him more curious about her.

He saw her slight sadness lingering eyes his heart ached when ever she said " I don't deserve you and your family " ,He was head over heels for her the next second they had a fight.she fought like a warrior princess with him .

Anbu:

" Vinnalum Kadhal kondu naan unidam vandhen
Ennai aalum Kadhal kondu ennai nirapinayo en kanne"

Anbu: Innum ethana piravi
Eduthalum unna dhan seruven idhu ennoda sathiyam Sugu* saying so he kissed her head making her smile and snuggle more towards him in her sleep*

The girl of his dreams was in his embrace snuggling more for his warmth made his heart overwhelmed.

His trance was broken by a small knock on the door .He wore his tracks and Tee cursed the person on the other side.