* Inter- related -2*

***

Disclaimer:The following story is not to hurt any religion.It is just a beautiful love story starring characters of reality but not intending any real life story.It is purely imagination.

💜💜💜

Category: Romance, Comedy, Mystery

💜💜💜

Starring:

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikandan as Nithilan Prasad

Sivaangi Krishna Kumar as Sarah Paulson

The following characters are of readers choice;

Prasad as Nithilan's father

Hema as Nithilan's mother

Paulson Sahayaraj as Sarah's father

Ransom Teresa as Sarah's mother

****

.
.
.

.
.
.

Sarah Brand main office

Sarah walked inside her main office with a swag.She was in her proper formal dressing ,Black trousers and white oversized shirt tucked perfectly with her sunglasses for a meeting.

"Malayali Penne Kolaigara Kangal
En Nenjai Enthan Nenjai Mayakuvadhen
Kangalil Kathakali Kerala Paingili
En Nenjai Kolaiyittu Kadathuvathen"

Nithilan was waiting inside the meeting room before time with his movie director,producer and his Personal assistant ,Mr.Bala murugan.

"Morattu Single Ah
Iruntha Ennatha
Kannala Meratti Merala Vecha"

Sarah entered the meeting room with her team and her face bloomed seeing Nithilan.It was her dream of working with him coming true for Nithilan' s eyes didn't leave her for a second.

"Morattu Single Ah
Iruntha Ennatha
Kannala Meratti Merala Vecha"

Sarah and her designers explained the budget quoted for the costume for the movie .Sarah noticed the producer's PA looking at her intern with disgusting intentions and was touching her waist intentionally.Her intern was feeling discomfort.

"Salai Ooram Ulla Chinna
Kulanthaigal Edam Summa
Konjuvathu Pol Nadikkum Azhagi Alla
Paithiyam Pol Nadichatha
Cute Nu Nenachi
Internetil Kadupethum kumarialla"

Sarah noticed her intern' s shivering which irritated her.Because according to Sarah one should face these situations with actions not by fears.Sarah shook her head in disappointment.

"Ava Siripula Thimiru Onu
Irukuthu Irukuthu
Ava Pakkam Ennai kati
Elukuthu Elukuthu"

Nithilan saw Sarah's face bubbling up with anger and her hands fist with her nerves popping up.Nithilan saw were she is gazing.After the meeting ,The producer finalized their designs and quotations.

"Yeah I like her Kangal
Nenjukulla Kadhal
Ennatha Na Solla
Ava Enna Mella Kolla"

Sarah: thank you sir will do our best * with a polite smile and shake her hand with the producer and finalized the deal*

"Aaahhh
Ennai Pudichirukaaaa
Pudichiruntha Konjam sirichiruma
Kan Simitum Azhagu Kavithai Alavo
Thendral Pola Punagaiyal Puyal Vandhadho
Aval Kangalukul Melody Enna Pathu Nee Kanadichi
Sirikum Siripil Sedhari Sarinchi Therikurendo"

Everyone left the meeting hall ,Sarah treated her clients with refreshments and send them off.Nithilan came back to take his wallet.But was impressed and left his heart in the hands of Sarah.

Sarah: Swetha are you serious apave bokunu onnu vachiruka vendam ipdi nadungittu irukka ipdi Ellam irundha epdi ma
* Her cold tone turned softer*

Swetha: adhu madam naan * still shivering*

Sarah: modala nadungadha poyi saptu va * her irritation written face made someone smitten with love*

Nithilan:ennachu

'Malayali Penne Kolaigara Kangal
En Nenjai Enthan Nenjai Mayakuvadhen
Morattu Single Ah
Iruntha Ennatha
Kannala Meratti Merala Vecha
Kangalil Kathakali Kerala Paingili
En Nenjai Kollaiyittu Kadathuvathen"

Sarah: onnula sir any problem?*her voice softened with professionalism*

Nithilan: illa apdi enna andha ponnu thapu pannita

Sarah: sir don't mind me it's personal and we are professional colleagues.

Nithilan: ok friends* forwarded his hands*

Sarah shook her head and shook her hand with him with a mild chuckle.

Sarah: ok soo unga producer PA avala thappa pathan thappa thottan ana iva avana oru kuthu kuthirukanumnu solitrindhen .See I can't fight for her .Enna porutha varaikum namma dhan namala kapathanum now avlodhan naan pesitrindhen Mr.frieennd * her sweet tone with her expressions made Nithilan go awestruck*

Nithilan mv: such a fire woman my fire lady

Sarah: enna yosisitirukinga
Don't tell me you are siding with him

Nithilan: chi noo I was just amused by you can you call the police

Sarah: yeah we can but without her consent* her eyes fluttering with innocence*

Nithilan: no to  arrest you

Sarah: hein why me?* Purely confused with his question*

Nithilan: yeah en na ivlo azhaga thirudi vachirukiye * his breath stuck he bent and placed his elbow on the chair between them and his head on his palm*

Sarah: * her brain caught him  she smirked* ohhh then they should arrest you for all the cheesy cholesterol you  have stolen Mister

Nithilan: ohh really

Sarah : maybe you should call the ambulance for your checkup * her face is filled with mischief*

Both chuckled at their mischievous flirting skills . Nithilan looked Sarah with admiration.Her laughter and her honey dipped voice stirring his world .He became unconscious arround her .they both developed a comfortable company in just a day . Nithilan was amused by her boldness.

Nithilan mv: ennamo pandra ana ennanudhan therila

.

.
.
.
.

To be related....