*Yet to be us-3*

Double update please read the previous shot too..

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.
~*~
This story was an inspiration from an Indian drama " Sherdil shergil"

~*~*~*~

#casting
Ashwin kumar Lakshmikandan as Ashwin Sharadha

Sivaangi krishnakumar as
Sivaangi varman

Varman as sivaangi's father who hates her after a incident

Anika as Sivaangi's mother

Antara as sivaangi's little sister

Sapna as sivaangi's home keeper

Sharadha as Ashwin's mother
She was a divorcee

Vridhi as Apurva, Sivaangi and Ashwin's 3yr old kid . Our little cupid.

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~
.
.
.
4 Years later.....

2025
Chennai
Apurva construction.

The sun rays fall through the tall building 's glass door. It sneak to the chubby cheeks of a 3 yr old baby. Making the cute little baby awake. The baby heard faint  authorative voice of her mom.

Siv: sapna idha pathuko nan vandiren.

Apu kutty endrichtengala. Kuliklama vanga vanga.

Sivaangi took Apurva to the window and  let her absorb the early morning rays then massaged her with baby oil and made her do her morning chores and made her wear a cute white frock with a cute tiara. She smiled show casing her baby tooth saying

A: miii bye miii *in baby voice*

Melting her into her embrace.
She made her eat her food and handed her to her caretaker Sapna. She got ready in a formal wear with a shuttle make up with coolers. She entered her personal lift and went to the ground floor to receive a tons of complains about her new trainee Ashwin Sharadha.

S: Arghhhhhh Ashwin Ashwin Ashwin . *irritated voice*Can a man be this careless? Prabhu uncle please check the spot I ll be there in 15 minutes. *Authorative yet sweet voice*
( called her receptionist)

Ms. Netra please send Ashwin to my cabin.

Before the girl could speak anything she cut the call. The girl signed and sent Ashwin in a professional tone.
.
.