*Kandharva Theatres-2*

****
Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

******

Category- horror, Romance and comedy
( warning : aavi varum ana bayapudramaari irukadhu but still if you are sensitive heart person please skip)

******

Cast:

Ashwin kumar lakshmikandhan as Adhavan Muthupandi, Social Activist, Criminal Lawyer

Sivaangi krishnakumar as Sarvaani Ramamoorthy, Social Activist , Professional boxer from age of 10 and Journalist

Jyothika as Ganga, a young journalist from P town
Shakti as Ganga and Adhavan's younger sister she just looked alike Ganga in her young age.

Surya Sivakumar as Shivam, late Ganga's lover, Criminal lawyer.

Rest of the characters will be of readers choice

Muthu Pandi as a local Minister, Ganga, Adhavan and Shruti 's father

Ramamoorthy as political Advisor, social activist

Jothilakshmi as heroine's mother

Sarvaroopini as heroine's paternal aunt

******

P town ( village)

2nd October ,2009

The Dark surfaced the light in mid streets of the village was secluded as it was the village festive time . The rain drenched the street s. A 23 yr old woman clutched a document covered with plastic cover and a man in his mid 20s was clutching her hand . They both were running for their lives fully drenched. 15 goons with long sickles and wooden logs following them. They were scared to hand them the documents regarding the land of Kandharva theatres.

The land belongs to a old couple who depend on Agri culture. The farm was also gonna be destroyed . The couple had only son who was the heir of the property. But he wasn't in this country . As he was in abroad. Muthupandi ,the local minister took advantage of his absence and ready to invade their property. More than 2 acres. As the Town was a vaste area of fields nobody can say it was invaded.

Muthu pandi's daughter, Ganga was a social activist and a journalist. At first she was unaware of her father's corruptions. She got alarmed by the old couple. The couple went away from this village as they wanted to avoid chaos.

Ganga: Shiva indha copies a avunga kitta kudu.

Shivam: Apo original

Ganga: adhu pathiramana edathula iruku * smiled with content*

Shivam:* smiled knowingly*Ganga *meeky tone his teared a little*

Gang: shiva * hugged him cried *

Shivam: Gangaaaaaa* screamed*

Suddenly a goon stabbed her from behind Shivam saw started to kick the goons off
But Ganga already lost her pulse rate. Shivam screamed maniacally. The goons took the copies and reached Muthu pandi's house.

Ganga collected informations against her father and filed a case against him through her lover Shivam. As Shivam was a criminal lawer. Soon Muthupandi got aware of his Daughter's betrayal and killed her in front of his lover. Her lover went to Mumbai still lives in shadow.