* Kandharva theatres- 3*

******
Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

******

Category- horror, Romance and comedy
( warning : aavi varum ana bayapudramaari irukadhu but still if you are sensitive heart person please skip)

******

Cast:

Ashwin kumar lakshmikandhan as Adhavan Muthupandi, Social Activist, Criminal Lawyer

Sivaangi krishnakumar as Sarvaani Ramamoorthy, Social Activist , Professional boxer from age of 10 and Journalist

Jyothika as Ganga, a young journalist from P town
Shakti as Ganga and Adhavan's younger sister she just looked alike Ganga in her young age.

Surya Sivakumar as Shivam, late Ganga's lover, Criminal lawyer.

Rest of the characters will be of readers choice

Muthu Pandi as a local Minister, Ganga, Adhavan and Shruti 's father

Ramamoorthy as political Advisor, social activist

Jothilakshmi as heroine's mother

Sarvaroopini as heroine's paternal aunt

******

C city

28 September, 2021( flash back)

The mansion of Ramamoorthy was filled  with rantings of Sarvaroopini,Jothilakshmi was grinding redchillis and coconut flowers for cooking. Ramamoorthy was in phone with his friend.

Soon a black Audi entered the mansion. The door opened to reveal Muthupandi and his daughter Shakti. At that time Sarvaani was out of city. And Shakti was not doubting her father as she wasn't aware of it at that timeline.

Muthupandi and Ramamoorthy hugged each other and reminded their good old days. When Muthupandi was a knucle head and habituated to drugs. Ramamoorthy redeemed him from his bad habits and became his political Adviser.

When Muthupandi became a council minister , he was his Political Advisor. As Ramamoorthy was smart enough to make a dumb Muthupandi a Politician. His works impressed many other big shots and he became a secret adivisor of their Cheif minister. Ramamoorthy does  know Muthupandi's invasion ideologies. He just ignores his flaws until it is secret.

  Muthupandi was terrified when he saw his son in law coat. It kinda kindled his memories of Shivam. He doesn't want to loose the grip on his son. So he decided to ask Sarvaani's hand in marriage for his son. As her Father was a wealthy man and his friend.

   After a lavish break fast and lunch. Muthupandi called Ramamoorthy to a side and started his personal  conversation  in his balcony.

Muthu: Nanba neeyum naanum evlo nerungiya nanbargalnu ottu motha arasiyal vattarathuke theriyum .. * hesitated*

Rama: adhudhan ellaruku theriyum ippo unakenna venumnu needhan sollanum muthu * assured him squeezing his hand on the railing*

Muthu: un maga sarvaaniya en magan Aadhavanuku  kalyanam panni tharamidiyuma nanba

After hearing him Ramamoorthy saw him suspiciously. And thought about his daughter who does something unaware of him more than boxing.

Rama: Namma Aadhavanuku en ponna kalyanam katti kudukradhula ennaku oru prechanayum illa ana idhupathi Aadhavanuku theriyuma?

Muthu: therinja othuka mattan torture pannuvan Ram avanuku sekrama oru kal kattu podanum illana porupillama poyirum.

Rama:adhuvum serithan nee mappla kitta pesitu sollu
Mv: en ponnuku therinja mattu uruttu kattaya eduthu adika varama irundha seri * gulped thinking about earlier events when he kept black cats for her field trip*

Muthu : seri da naanga kelamburom

Ram: innum oru naal irundhuttu polam la muthu

Muthu :illa da nalaiku CM kuda oru meeting irukku naan anga poganum

Ram : seri muthu apram pakkalam

After some formal greetings shakti and Muthupandi started from there.

.
.
.
.

P town

Present

Sarvaani and Shakti sitting on the temple stairs eating  sakkral pongal . Aadhavan was roaming in the temple searching his angel saw her eating pongal with his sister. Immediately he his on a pillar and started admiring his angel.

Sarvu:shakti unga akka ku lover yaaradhu irundhangala

Shakti : hmm ama sarvu
Avaru peru Shiva, criminal lawyer en annadhan avaru kuda close ana akka erandhadhuku avardhan karanamdra maari avana namba vachitan en appan

Sarvu: hey iru iru en ivlo pongals avuru nallavara un appa nallavaranu yaaruku theriyum theera vesarippadhe mei Shakti ma calm down calm down

Adhavan: ama Shakti ma theera visarippadhe mei

Both the girls where stunned by the sudden voice. Sarvaani got lost once again in those chocolate orbs and the purity it radiated towards her soul. Her trance was disturbed by the bikkering of the siblings.

Shakti : A.....A......Anneyyy nee enna pandra inga* stammered*

Sarvu: * whispered to Shakti*edheyy indha LIC building un anna va * her jaw dropped like a gold fish with wide eyes*

Adhav: * composing his smile he changed his tone to a serious one*nee namma akka pathi pesumbodhe vandhutten avana pathi enna theriyumnu appaku against pesura nee

Shakti: mama apdi pattavar illanu ippo ennala nirubikka mudiyum ana nee namba readya sollu * snaping her fingers*

Sarvu:hey Shakti * actioned her a no with her head moving left to right with wide eyes making aadhavan hold his heart *

Sarvu pulled Shakti and was about to move from there but stopped by Adhavan.

Adhav: Oooi kutty pattas * he pulled her dhavani *( he referred her by her rantings few minutes ago)

Sarvaani's heart throbbing and was about to jump out of the ribcage. A chill ran down her spine. A tiny shade  of red appeared on her cheeks. She bit her lower lip. Her breath hitched when he pulled her near him. If this was some other guy boxer sarvaani would have knocked him out directly landing that guy's body to hospital. But now her Ferminity  over powered her senses. Her shocked friend, the sound of bell, the fallen sakarapongal bowl, the rain's smell, the priest's pooja nothing was noticed by her.

Adhav: Oi kutty pattas * he whispered on her ears sending shivers to her spine*un perennanu sollamey pora

Sarvu: Sar.... Sar... Sarvaani* husky tone stammered*

Adhav: mm nice name

Adhavan moved from there casually making Shakti drop her jaw. She never saw her brother this close with any other girl other than her. Sarvaani was stunned by his gestures.

.
.
.
.
To be continued

.
.
.
.
.
.