* Complicated Love -6*

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

💜💜💜

Category: Imagination

💜💜💜

Starring

Ashwin kumar Laksmikandan as Adhiran( hero) , aspring hero.

Sivaangi krishnakumar as Saariga ( heroine) , an aspring singer

Rakshan as Rahul,pseudo brother of Saariga and chandni

Pugazh as Peter ,pseudo brother of Saariga and chandni

Santhosh as Adiran's friend( 2nd hero)

Chandhini as Saariga's friend( 2nd heroine) , Rudran's ex -wife, saariga's ex sister in law

Rudra Varma( Rudran) as Saariga's biological brother and Chandhini's Ex husband.
( villian) , Sarangi Groups of company's Founder

Rohit Dharmendra as Saariga's Ex -fiance( villian) , Dharmendra Group of company's heir and Sarangi group of company's partner.

Mature scenes : this part of the story contains crude sex scenes, domestic violence, violence, vulgar lanuage So, the kids under 18 are prohibited to read those content quoted.

######
" In this world full of toxic people don't expect any one to help you help yourself "

.
.
.

########Flashback#####

Chennai
4  years and a month ago
:(

After listening to Her husband Chandhini couldn't hold back herself the very next day she went to police station to file a complaint against him for marital rape and domestic violence. Her patience limit broke on that day. Whatever happened to her is okay but not to a girl like Saariga was the only thought she had. Rahul was the inspector there at that time.

Rahul: sollu ma what happened?

Chan: adhu vandhu * she started hyperventilate and sobs broke down *

Rah: ma relax relax indha thanni kudi * passing her water*

Chan: adhu avan avan * she couldn't even find words as still somewhere she loved his shown up thing before their marriage*

Rah: * sighing*inga paaru ma nee sonna da naan action eduka mudiyum yaaru enna panna detaila sollu. Enna un anna va nenachiko mm sollu

Chan: Anna my husband Mr. Rudra Varma raped me from the day of our marriage so.. So I came here to file a complaint against him.

Rah: see simple  I'll arrange for your divorce. Don't worry I .. .

Before he could complete his sentence chandhini fainted  on the station. A lady constable arrived and took her to the near by hospital.

It was found that Chandhini is pregnant for a week. After knowing this Chandhini's fear started to peak what if he kills her for her pregnancy. Saariga arrived there to see Chandhini shivering.

Saar: anniii en nadungureenga what happened? * chirped as usual*

Chan: saariga I..I am pregnant.