CHAPTER II

•the dragons keep - Dragon stone castle• ( castle above is kings landing )
Viserra's POV :

Me and my dragon axe had just taken off daemon and Caraxes following closely behind us.

I named my dragon axe after Caraxes as when I was a little girl my mother would always tell story's of how my brother bravely flew around on Caraxes with her. She sadly passed just after my 5th name day with my Farther also passing shortly after due to heart break. He just couldn't stand the pain.

I was then put under the supervision of my two older brothers. Viserys was around 20 and 6 (26) when are mother died and Daemon was 10 and 2 (12). It was easy for Viserys as he was king and everyone loved him. He Evan had his late wife by his side, Aemma are cousin. She died a year or so ago in childbirth. Losing her and his unborn son Viserys was very upset. So he took on his new wife Alicent Hightower.

But that is mostly behind us now. Something told me Alicent was bad news though. I just ignored it.

Suddenly Daemon and Caraxes swooped up from under me and axe. Almost causing me to loose balance.

I could see Daemon laughing from the corner of my eye. Before he moved Caraxes to a steady pace flying beside axe and I.

"It seems you aren't quite the flyer that the people proclaim you to be sister."

I scoffed "I'm 10 times better then you" I stated crossing my arms.

It is true the people and dragon keepers new me as 'the fallen Dragon'.
As I was a very skilled dragon rider among the family not to mention my dragon axe is the 3rd biggest dragon alive that the Targaryens own and was still growing. Caraxes was the biggest dragon. Of course Daemon never let me and Viserys forget that growing up. He boasted a lot.

The second largest dragon belonged to one of are distant cousins Laenor Velaryon. I had only met him once or twice.

" you might think your better then me but as soon as we land I bet Caraxes could take you and axe out in one go." Daemon said cocky as ever.

I just rolled my eyes at the remark.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked.

He winked at me before speeding off back to Dragon Stone Castle.

We raced all the way back to the Castle. Having the smaller dragon meant I was always faster then Caraxes though,so I won are little race back to the castle.

"Good race Viserra." Daemon spoke up as we exited the keep.

"Mmmm" I hummed "would of been more fun if I had some real competition" I replied.

Daemon places his hand over his heart and pretended to be hurt by my words. As if any words could ever hurt Daemon.

"But seriously why did you visit me brother" we both stopped and turned to face each other.

"I just wanted to see you" he replied. Moving his hand to tuck a piece of loose hair that had fallen out of my braid behind my ear.

I grabbed his wrist and bought his hand back to his side before letting go.
"Right" I scoffed.

He smirked.

"Is it so hard to believe I just wanted to visit my favourite sister?"

"I'm your only sister dim wit" I said walking away.

"Goodbye Viserra." He said I waved not turning around.

"Goodbye Daemon" I replied.