CHAPTER XVIII

•dragon stone Castle•
Viserra's POV :

After me, Daemon and Viserys heated discussion about who I was to wed me and Daemon left Kings Landing on Axe and Caraxes.

We headed straight for the true home of the Dragons, dragon stone castle.

We had made are point and informed Viserys of are wed. To which he shall be invited to. Even if he doesn't show up as he is a weak King and shows almost no actions of Authority we are sure he won't forcefully break are wed. We know we would of still angered are dear brother. Which is all I wanted to do as of this moment.

I was so Angry with Viserys. He tells me to marry who I wish. Then tells me I can't marry Daemon. It's so very selfish of him to hold are love back from one another.

Not that Daemon and I shall ever listen to Viserys. We plan are wed for the next month and it shall happen even if we must burn down Kings Landing for it.

Daemons POV :

I watched my dear sister standing by the table in are shared chambers looking out the balcony window to the sea crashing in on the rocks below the castle.

I could see that she was deep in thought But I wanted to know what about.

So I walked behind her. Hugging her fork behind. Resting my head into the crook of her neck and shoulders.

"What are you thinking my love?" I questioned her.

"I want to wed sooner then a month." She turned to face me so are faces were now almost meeting.

I was surprised by what she had said. I didn't think she would want to rush it.

"Are you worried." I laughed slightly.

But from one look in her eyes I could tell she really was very worried. So I grabbed her cheeks in my hands before speaking agian.

"Viserys can't harm us. You have me and I have you. And that is all that matters right now. There is no need to worry darling."

She then leaned in and hugged my neck . A gesture of which I returned by wrapping my arms around her also.

"I want this moment to last forever Daemon." She whisper into my shoulder.

I smiled brightly at her sentence. It made me so happy that she wanted to be with me forever. As did I. I would watch the whole of the seven kingdoms burn for her and I knew she realised it.

Are love was strong and everlasting.