CHAPTER XV

• Kings Landing•
Daemon's POV :

"You" Viserra spoke.

I was glad she wanted to marry me. In fact I was almost overjoyed. If she had said anyone else I would have just left.

But did she really want to marry me. Or marry for the throne that she would be closer in line to.

"So you do dear sister. So you do." I muttered.

"What are you going to say back to me Daemon." She asked me her eyes still locked onto my ownz

"I wish to ask you one more question before I give you my answer." I was kind of teasing her now. But I also needed to know whether she truly loved me the way I loved her.

"Why is it you wish to wed me."

I could see her gulp and wonder about the right answer to give to me. I just wanted her to tell me for love.

"Do you want the truth brother or what I will say to everyone else." She replied.

I was confused by that. What she would tell everyone else?

"I wish to wed you becaus-because" she stuttered. Clearly what she anted told say was holding her back. I wonder if she will tell me the truth or lie to me now. My hand was still on her chin forcing her to look at me.

"I wish to wed to you because I love you." I said to her before she could finish.

Her eyes widened at my sentence. But I knew she already knew that i love her.

"I wish to wed you because I love you" she repeated my sentence back to me. Almost informing me that we definitely want the same thing. Conforming my feelings.

We both wanted each other. In that very moment. In this very place . I was and am willing to give my dear sister my heart,body and soul. To keep her happy.

And I believe she would already do the same for me. Without a second thought. That is what made us so close with in such a short time. 

She smiled up to me so I returned the gesture before moving my head down and gently kissing her on her lips.

She held onto my chest. Pulling me in closer and deepening  are kiss even more.

She then let go and moved her hands to the back of my head. Before we both broke the kiss.

Breathing heavily to regain are breaths.

Before I held onto her cheek tucking a loose strand of her behind her ear.

"I love you Viserra." I whispered.

"And I you. Daemon." She replied before kissing me again.