CHAPTER IV

•kings landing•
Viserra's POV :

I woke up in my old chambers from when I was a child. Memories flooded my head of my childhood and of my parents. Unintentionally a single tear slipped down my cheek.

I reached to wipe it off but someone beat me to it as another hand wiped the tear from my face.

I turned to the side only to see Daemon. In my chambers. Lying on top of the bed sheets. Staring back at me.

"Daemon." I said in a low voice.

"Viserra." he copied my tone and sent me a reply back.

"what.are.you.doing.in.my.chambers."

He smirked before he spoke again.
"Well after I brought axe back,you were still asleep so I carried you back here. But when I was about to leave you grabbed me and told me to stay."

"Liar." I simply said back.

He chuckled at my remake.

"Yeah I'm kidding I just got here."

"So you just thought you can freely walk into my chambers." I said crossing my arms. Seeing I am still in my dragon riding  robe's.

"Well I am your guardian so yes I do think I can" he replied sarcastically

I glared at him in response.

"I did knock but you didn't reply so I just came in."

"What do you want."i said whilst sitting up and getting out of bed and walking behind the changing curtain.

"Well I have come to the conclusion that Alicent is a bore. So I thought I would find you." He spoke staying lying down on the bed.

"So you think I'm exciting?" I asked whilst peering my head out of the curtain to look at Daemon.

He didn't say anything back. But did look up to meet my gaze. Before dropping his head back down.

I started to change I to my normal robes.Then Daemon spoke up again.

"What is it you wish to do today sister." He asked me

"Nothing." I bluntly replied.

"Well what would make you happy."

"I am happy" I said whilst realising I needed someone to do up my dress.

"Daemonnn" I said emphasising the end of his name.

I heard him get up and could hear his foot steps getting closer. I turned around and opened the curtain coming face to face with him.There was a brief moment of silence before I spoke up.

"Can you do my dress up." I asked, to which he just nodded in reply. So I turned around.

I felt his hand linger around my skin for a second sending chills down my back. Before he did it up.

When I was about to turn around, Daemon places his head on my shoulder.

"You aren't happy though." Was he all he said before he left my chambers.

I was confused to why he Evan came here if he only wanted to irritate me more. Not to mention the fact that I have to see Viserys and Meet Alicent later.

I decided to stay in my chambers until the feast that evening.

Viserys wanted to hold a feast for his unborn Babe. As he was positive it was a son. The new heir.Which I wasn't very happy about. I didn't mind seeing Daemon or me on the throne. But having a not pure child inherit the iron throne didn't sit right with me.

The new son wouldn't even have full Targaryen blood running through him. Which meant he would never be seen as my king.