CHAPTER XXV

•Kings Landing•
Viserra's POV :

I was being bathed and rubbed with many scented  oils from different places all over the kingdoms as my wedding with Daemon was to be held tomorrow.

I was very excited in fact I was overjoyed  to finally wed with him. I had only loved him for a few years but I felt like I have waited for this moment my hole life.

Daemon also knew that I had no thoughts of being a quite wife that shall knit and watch over the children.
He knew that I wanted to be a soldier like know I am now and I was glad that he accepted it. Not that I would've given him much choose.

I loved Daemon deeper then my thoughts could ever imagine and no words could ever sum up.

Daemons POV :

I hadn't seen Viserra for a few days as we are preparing the final wed arrangements and getting ready for the wedding of course.

Once she was mine. We could finally go back to Dragon stone and live freely if she wanted. Or stay at Kings landing with the complications of course. Which ever she chooses I shall be happy with. I have a small feeling she will choose the second and harder option of the two. I knew she wanted a higher power a godly power and as did I. Together we are one step closer to the gods then any other Targaryen shall ever be.

Viserys knew this deep down. He knew all of the prophecy's of every Targaryen. Great or mad. That was the only problem. That had always been the problem.

Viserys had always been the problem.

If I had it my way he would have a sword through his skull. But Viserra doesn't want me to harm him yet. Not until after the wed at least was what she told me.

———————————————————-

Btw sorry for the short chapters the next one 'the wedding' will be a long chapter :)