Can we start over?

Yoongi POV

Later that day I arrive back home to the dorm. The three younger babies left to go play games, while Jin and I caught up on grocery shopping and laundry. Feeling grateful Hobi is taking care of Alex, I take care of his clothes too. As much as I would like to be the one caring for her right now, I have decided to step back and try to let go of my feelings for her. Ever since the day in Namjoon studio, where we surprised her, I could feel myself crushing on her. The last year has only solidified that she now carry's a piece of me and I'm okay with that. Around 6 months ago, I decided I was going to make a move to ask her out. Wanting to talk about it, I sat down with Hobi, Jimin, and Jin. While doing so, I could see the heartbreak on Hobis face and pulled him aside to talk to him. He was pretty damn good about hiding how he felt, but I could see his feelings was much stronger than my own. I decided to hold off asking her out for the time being, wanting to see how she and Hobi interacted. What the last few months have shown me, is his feeling run way deep and she likes him just as much. I'm just not sure how well she realizes that fact.

Hearing the door open, i am suprised to see that Namjoon is walking in. I figured after this morning, he would avoid us since he has gotten no where with anyone, trying to find Alex.

"Oh, hey uhm Yoongi." He says, not really looking at me.

"Hey Namjoon." I said. I take time to notice he seems very disheveled. " Are you alright Joon?" I ask. No matter how I feel about the whole situation and wanna protect Alex, Namjoon is still my brother.

"No. I am far from alright Yoongi. I ended things with Hyana, got lectured by Lee-min, threatened by Bang to lose her, and to top it all off I can't even reach or find Alex to talk to her. So no, I am not alright. I'm sad, mad, hurt, disappointed, and exhausted. So at this point all I really want is to be left alone and I am going to drink my sorrow away." Namjoon states before walking down the hall. I notice he is packing not only his duffel bag, but a liquor store bag as well.

Feeling a bit guilty, I want to try to talk to him, but he slams the door in my face. He is definitely down and suffering. Letting out a sad sigh, I see Jin walk my way.

"Was that Namjoon?" He asks

"Yeah, let's just say he is definitely sorry and suffering. Let's give him some space." I say

"Well, Tae and I were going to have a double date with Alina and Shelly tonight, I can ask if we have it here so we can keep an eye on Namjoon. I saw the bag of alcohol he had. You, Jimin, and Jk are going to meet Hobi right?" Jin asks

"Yeah, he messaged me and said he took her to his actual house versus his apartment. Told me she seemed really exhausted so he was going to keep her inside today to rest." I explained

"Wow, his house? He only goes there alone. Besides when he first had it completed, I don't think anyone has been there have they?" Jin inquired

"Nope, he said that house was his getaway when things got to much and he wanted breathing space. At his apartment, he still gets bothered some. For his house, only the 7 of us plus his sister knows about it." I say

" yet he took Alex? That boy is whipped for her isn't he. I mean I knew he likes her; but it goes deeper than that doesn't it?" Jin wonders

"Yeah, it does. Hence why I haven't done or said anything. I can see not only how he treat her, but how she looks at him. I'm not stepping in between that, all I want is her happiness." I say

Jin walks over and outs a hand on my shoulder. After patting it and telling me what a good man I am, he walks off to find Tae to let him know the change of plan. The others come out ready to go and we stop to pick up take out, before heading toward Hobis home.