Epilogue

Alex POV

We have spent the last 11 months planning our wedding, watching Jin marry his love Shella and have their baby girl, Tae proposed to Alina, who is also currently expecting, Jungkook got serious about Hyana, Yoongi get closer and closer to Min-Hi, and Minmon grow their love everyday.

The final fitting of my dress is today and I've asked Namjoon to go with me. I have something important to ask him, hoping he will agree.

"I love the idea that you and Hoseok combined the wedding into a mix of cultures." Namjoon says walking into the bridal shop with me. We decided a while back that we wanted to combine our countries. Hoseok will be wearing a traditional Hanbok, while I will be in a wedding gown. Little does he know, Yoongi has picked out a Hanbok that matches Hoseok's for the reception.

"Yeah, we felt it gave us the best of both our worlds, only I did not go with a white dress. Been there, done that." I say laughing

Namjoon furrows his eyebrows and asks "what do you mean?"

Other than Jimin and Zane, none of the other guys have seen the dress I picked. It's a gorgeous emerald green velvet dress, long sleeved, and a full ball gown. I walked out in it and when both guys got teary eyed, I knew I had found the right one. The plan is to pair it with his family's bridal jewelry. Hoseok's hanbok is a mixture of emerald green and white.

"You'll have to wait and see." I say laughing

The saleswomen directed me to a dressing room and offered Namjoon a seat. She comes inside the dressing room to help me dress. Once I'm finished, I look at the mirror and feel joy. Our wedding is days away and I cannot wait. Stepping out, I round the corner to find Namjoon smiling at his phone.

I clear my throat and he looks up. Staring at me, he gets up and circles around me taking in the full view. He stops at my left side and I hook my arm through his, turning us to look at the mirror. "You look beautiful Alex, wanna run away with me? Jimin and Hoseok can comfort each other." He teases

"We do look amazing together huh?" I tease back "Good enough that you should walk me down the aisle."

He glanced over at me, confused look across his face.

"Namjoon." I say turning to face him, "you know both of my parents are gone. Would you walk me down the aisle?" I ask

"Alex, that's huge. Are you sure you want me? I know your way closer to some of the others." He asks

"You were my first thought, I just didn't know how to ask you. I've asked Zane to lead the ceremony, Jimin is going to be my Man-of-Honor, Yoongi is Hoseok's best man, and Taylor is keeping a close eye on security. You've been like a paternal figure to me, making sure I am taken care of and I would be completely honored for you to give me to Hoseok." I explained

"Are you sure it's not because I'm your bias?" He jokes

"Kinda random hmm? But yes, I'm absolutely sure." I say

He takes my arm again and turns us toward the mirror again. Staring at us, he says, "guess I better buy a suit and tie."

Hugging him, I take in a deep breath and hold tight. "Thank you Namjoon, really."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. I'm truly honored that you chose me to be the one to give you away." Namjoon says emotional

We stand holding each other for a bit, letting ourselves gain control of our emotions. Once we do, I pull away and head back to out my clothes back on. She zips my dress into its black bag and Namjoon takes it to carry to the car.

The final preparations are done and the wedding is this evening. Everyone has been running around and it's making me crazy. Trying to find a place to hide and take a breather, I'm looking around when I feel someone grab my hand.