Exhausted

Alex POV

We spend the next two month touring all over the US. Between the never ending performances, interviews, and tv shows I'm exhausted. How in the hell the guys are doing it is beyond me. We are sitting in the dressing room, just hanging out. It's the last concert here in Washington D.C. and we have arrived super early to the venue allowing the team to just chill.

"I don't know how you guys do it!" I say sitting down on the couch leaning against Namjoons arm.

"Eh, years of practice, and making sure we snatch up whatever time available, ensuring we get to sleep and rest when we can." He answers

I look around the room and see that the boys are scattered in various stages of sleep. Jimin and Tae are curled together in a bean bag chair, Yoongi and Jin are stretched out on the same couch, but their heads laying opposite ends, Hobi is splayed across the arms of a chair, while Namjoon and I are sitting against each other on the other couch.

"Rest a bit, none of us are going anywhere except off to dreamland." Namjoon offers. "You've had a long haul just as much. I'm very pleased with how well you have kept up with us. The previous 5 assistants who toured with us couldn't handle it, and your doing it alone."

I decided it should be okay to rest a bit, so I start to get up to go rest somewhere, but before I can, Namjoon tosses his arm around my shoulders, effectively pulling me down to lay on top him on the couch. I begin to internally freak out, and have to stop to listen as he says "shut your Army brain off and calm down. Just sleep here with me, I'll be up before the others and can wake you if you want. No one would dare say anything to you for laying here with me. Besides, there really isn't anywhere else to sleep except the floor, and I'll be damn if I let you lay down there.You have worked and moved just as hard as us"

Namjoon, using his strength, manhandles me until I'm laying beside him fully, my head resting between his neck and shoulder. "Sleep" he says one more time before letting himself drift off. I take a few deep breaths to relax myself and let my exhaustion take over.

Four hours later, Namjoon taps me awake and let's me know the boys have to start waking within the next 30 minutes. Deciding we will all need fuel, I order take out and coffee. I'm just beginning to set everything out, when the rest of the team starts to wake. Sleepily smiling at me, each man thanks me before grabbing what they want and walking off to get ready.

I've been keeping an eye on Hoseok. I've noticed since that event at the airport two months ago, he seems more down and off. It's like his personality has dimmed and he is having fake it. I have been talking with Bang, trying to find a way to cheer Hoseok up. Looking at him now, I decide I can't take his sadness anymore and text Bang I'm going forth with my plan. A few weeks ago, on the phone I expressed my concerns to Bang about Hoseok. He noted, I was not the only one noticing and was concerned as well. I had this idea to take him away for a bit during their month long break.

Looking at him, I've decided. After the concert tonight, I'm going to take Hoseok on a "mental trip" for 2 weeks. While the rest of Bangtan heads home to Korea, we are gonna head back for New York, just the two of us. I packed a backpack for him and myself just in case I decided to follow through. I made sure to grab all the items we may need, while sending the rest of our luggage with Taylor, who will make sure it makes it to the dorm. We are traveling light, so anything we may need, we will just have to buy. After a week in NYC, we are headed to his home to let him visit his parents. It's been over a year since he last saw them. Bang just messaged me they would be home and are in on the surprise for him.

To get him out, I've gotten him some Army merch to dress in. There will be a car waiting for us to drive from DC to NYC. The only ones aware of the plan is Bang and Taylor.