Just us

Alex POV

We arrived back to the dorm to find Yoongi, Jin, Tae, and JK hiding in the kitchen. We step inside the area and Hoseok asks, "what's wrong"

"Well, uh, Namjoon and Jimin are, uhm, making out in the game room. It's definitely weird to see" Jin says

Laughing; Hoseok and I shook our heads at them when Yoongi shouts, "wait!"

"What, what's wrong?" Hobi asks looking around startled

"Why are you guys holding hands and looking all giggly?" He asked

Smiling, hobi runs his hand along my back to my side and pulls me closer before saying, "Alex agreed to be my girlfriend"

A chorus of awe's and congratulations spew out across the kitchen. Tae saying now we need Bangtan dates with his and Jin's girlfriends.

"That means including the other two new lovebirds"Hoseok teases

"Awe, look how cute they are" I hear Jimin say behind us

"Looks like you have no room to talk with how messy you look right now" I fire back at him, his hair and shirt mussed up, lips swollen.

Laughing, he abandons his new man, grabbing my hand and starts pulling me to my room. "How are you feeling?" Jimin asks, sitting down on my bed

"Probably the same as you right now." I answer

"You may be right" he says laughing

"So......" I start to say, "do you have a past with Joon?"

"Remember your Never Have I Ever question about sleeping with the opposite sex and Namjoon drinking saying it happened one time before debut? That was me, one night after training, one thing lead to another in the showers at the old Hybe building, and the next morning, he woke up freaking out laying next to me." Jimin explained

"Jimin, that's rough, and you never asked why?" I inquire

"Nope. He avoided not only the conversation, but me for several weeks. I finally left him a note on his computer that I'd never bring it up again. We finally got back to being friends, but not without me developing feelings." He stated "never mind that, so.... now that you are with Hobi, is that purple number making its self shown?"

Laughing I smack him on the head and shake my head no. "Your never letting it go are you?" I ask

"Why would it, I may have a man, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a beautiful women in the best color ever!" He says

Laughing hard, we keep teasing each other over and over until someone knocks on the door. Hobi and Namjoon poke their heads in asking if we want to sleep with our respective partners. Agreeing, Jimin leans close and whispers, "better watch out, he gets handsy"

I lean over smirking and whisper back "he already has" before shoving him toward Namjoon. Shocked, mouth wide open, he tries to come back toward me saying, "uh, details!! What the hell Alex, we share a lot of things, that is something your supposed to share!" He shouts while being pulled down the hallway. I can hear him begging Namjoon for a few more minutes, he needs answers before I hear his door close.

"Shall we?" Hobi asks holding his hand out

"Let me grab some clothes" I say

"Or, you could wear mine again. Lord knows I loved it the last time, I had such a hard time keeping my hands to myself." He offers

Deciding why not, I take his hand and let his lead me next door to his room. He walks into his closet, and after a few minutes, he walks out with matching sweat pants and T-shirt's. Smiling at me, he suggests we turn around and face the opposite direction looking away. Nodding, I turn around and get dressed. Hobi asks once he finishing dressing if I'm done and I verbalize that I am, causing both of us to turn around. Sliding in the bed, Hoseok slips in next to me before he gathers me close like normal.

"Thank you for giving me a chance. I know it's not going to be easy with who I am, but I promise to try. You see the depths we go to keep Shelly and Alina safe, you will be just as protected. Besides, Taylor is going to be just as overbearing over you as always." Hobi says

"Thank you for accepting me. I'm not too worried about anything. I'm always around you guys anyways, so nothing should change there. We will just have to be careful around cameras." I say

Nodding, we continue just to chat until I catch Hobi staring at my lips."you know you can kiss me whenever you want to right?" I say teasing

Taking me at my word, he leans forward slowly brushing his lips with mine and I return his kiss. Over and over our lips brush against each other's before he slides his hand on the back of my head, down to my neck to pull me closer, adding more pressure. His other hand roams down my sides to my hip before grabbing my ass pulling me closer. Grinding his hips along mine, I can feel him growing larger and larger.

Smirking against his mouth, I let my hands slide down his chest, fingers trailing along his hips before teasing around his waist line. Pulling back, he stares into my eyes, lifting an eyebrow up in question. Deciding right then, I slide my hand back up his chest, kissing him again before letting my fingers slide in his pants. Gripping him softly, I slowly run my fingers up and down his shaft, before gripping it and starting to jerk him off. He rips his mouth away, groaning, allowing me to push him on his back. Fully pulling his pants and boxers down, his erection pops free. Still stroking him, I slide down his chest kissing my way down his abdomen to finally placing tiny licks on the head of his penis. Pre-cum leaking out, I swipe it up with my tounge before fully sucking him in deep. No gag reflex, the head of his penis hits the back of my throat while I suck my cheeks in, bobbing back and forth. Hoseok, grabbing on to my hair and tugging, moaning and trying to keep quite, he finally explodes. Opening my mouth, showing him my mouth is full of his cum, before I swollow it all and smirk.

"Naughty girl, but damn I was not expecting that." Hobi says

"Consider it a thank you for the other night." I say teasing.

He grabs and pulls me close, kissing me before tucking me into his side. Remembering that he likes his chest rubbed, I lay my hand and rub all along. His hand in my hair, we both drift off to sleep.