ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬

§

× e n c o u n t e r ×

_________________________________

***

The moment I entered the palace, it was like I had gone through a cool breeze filter and stepped into another world. A man in formal suit bowed and asked me to follow him. Without a second thought, since I did not know where I could go anyway, I followed him along many large and extravagant hallways.

It was totally different from the village here. Absolutely. I looked like a dumbass, widening my eyes and gasping at whatever I saw.

"Wow... daebak... This is the so called chandelier right?!? Oh my God wall with paintings!"

"Don't touch anything. They are more worthwhile than your life."

"I know that but, ouch?" I frowned while pressing my chest. "By the way, where are we going, sir?"

I looked around, trying to memorize the routes and new environment. In case I could escape...

"First, we would go to your room, you should change into appropriate clothing, and then we would start our daily routine of educating you about the manner in upper class and royal family."

Did he just say appropriate clothing?? Excuse me??! I squinted my eyes and looked at him up and down. Appropriate clothing?!!!

He ignored me and continued speaking.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, you shouldn't call me sir from now on, Jin will do. I am the head butler of the palace and you would have a higher status than me, the princess to-be."

I was taken aback by the whole upper class status thing even though I had heard of this. People should not be divided like this. We were all the same, we were all humans.

"I will call you oppa then, Jin oppa."

"Miss Kim, this is a rule and it's not allowed to—"

"Screw the rules. I only have one month to live, why would I care."

I smiled at the older boy, who I guessed was only a few years older than me.

Jin let out a sigh, and he walked me to my room without saying anything anymore.

"Here you go. I will wait outside until you dress yourself up."