ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

§

× r e b e c c a ×

_________________________________

***

"Yahhh hyung,"

"What"

"Jungkook is not dead."

"What?!!!"

Taehyung stared at the letter in his trembling hands. Hoseok quickly grabbed the paper from his hand and scanned through it.

"How do you know it's him?"

"The handwriting and the content. Noona had not written letters to me for days already." Taehyung recalled the arguments he had with his sister in the letters about how she should not go soft so easily.

"What did he write??" Hoseok threw back the paper to Taehyung. He was the eldest son in his family, and had sacrificed his chance to be educated so that his younger siblings could have better living and education.

"Although I kind of sense this but I still don't want to accept this fact."

"What fact?"

"Noona falls in love with Park Jimin."

"Seriously?? Why the fuck does she fall for the cold-blooded cruel prince??!" Hoseok gasped in disbelief, massaging his temple.

"I don't know. He is not as handsome as me."

Taehyung turned to look at Hoseok and squinted his eyes.

"He is not as charming as you either."

"So what is so attractive of him that makes Hyejin falls in just three weeks...?"

Taehyung held his chin.

"He is not as muscular as Jungkook too."

"So...he is just a fucking prince."

"Noona is not that shallow..........?"

Taehyung and Hoseok tried to make Jimin sounds attractive to them but they failed to figure it out even after a while of thoughts.

"Just what is inside noona's small ass brain." Taehyung sighed heavily, facepalming while Hoseok only shrugged.

"Let's just leave it here. What else did he say?"