ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

§

× t w e n t y - t w o ×

_________________________________

***

These days were just wonderful, except for the fact that Jimin started to...you know, get horny. He had been wanting to make out every single second, I did not want to, though. I could not. I brushed his mind off with thousands of excuses, almost got used to it, thought he couldn't care less.

"Hey Jungkookie~"

I walked to the entrance and saw the familiar boy guarding the door. I played with the white envelope in my hand.

"Ma'am. You seem to be in a good mood today." Jungkook responded with a grin after he saw me.

"Yea right. How are your bruises? I am sorry I made you go through that." I scanned through his body, a sense of guilt engulfed me as I recalled the cute boy in front of me was being penalised because of my selfish behaviour.

"Don't blame yourself, I am already fully recovered. By the way, it's been a long time since we last discussed about the plan."

"What plan...oh...right..."

I focused blankly on the trees far away from us, pinching the letter in my hand. Jungkook looked at me with a confused face adding to a frown.

"I want to quit."

"Sorry...you what?" His eyes widened.

"I don't want to kill his father."

"Noona??!"

"He's the only flesh and blood Jimin has...There must be other ways..."

"...Did you...fall in lo—"

"Yes...it is not supposed to happen but..."

"Noona! His father makes us suffer!! He kills without shredding a tear!! You used to hate them with all your soul why would you..."

"I don't know! He is j—just different from his father! There must be other ways!"

I was blindly in love with him already, I did not have the mind to think rationally.

"He is playing with your feelings!!!"

"NO!! Jungkook, just...sorry, I can't."