ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 *

§

× b e a s t ×

_________________________________

***

"His ex."

Now I did not expect this to hit me harder.

"Oh...may I know why did they..."

"Aera is a carefree person. She likes to be free and doesn't want to be bounded by rules or traditions. They had an arranged marriage but she called it off and went to travel around the world."

"Wow..."

I could not believe I just heard some tea from Jimin's close friend.  Namjoon was unexpectedly friendly, but did he just expose some secrets of Jimin that I was not supposed to know?

But I knew I felt a drop in the heart after hearing it. I swallowed hard while trying to pretend I was not affected even a slightest bit. Was it because this was unexpected? That Jimin had never mentioned anything about her? Was I feeling a little sense of betrayal because of that? Especially when this girl seemed to be so similar in some ways as me.

Nevertheless, we ended this topic and it started to become dead air, which was quite awkward, I glanced at the clock as it went tik— tok— tik— tok... Just when would this gathering end and Jimin come back?

"Um...actually why are you guys holding a gathering once a month?" I cleared my throat, trying to break the ice.

"That's because our parents are having one, so we figured we should also just hold one at the same time, we don't have anything to do anyway." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't tell me they are still holding childish parties." I giggled as the image came into my head.

"They say they are watching some reality show which is performed in the theatre. Only adults are allowed—"

"KIM HYEJIN!"

I turned around and saw the grumpy Jimin walking towards me.

"Hey Jimin, finished your thing?" I teasingly joked with him.

"Shut the fuck up, we are leaving."

"Huh, why? I just got along with your friend—"

"—YAH PARK JIMIN LET ME DOWN!"