ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

§

× f r i e n d s ×

_________________________________

***

"Jimin?? Why are you still here? you are gonna be so late now. Plus, you really fucking freak me out."

"Why don't you tell me you are having shower at this time too??? We could have had together."

He said it causally with a sad face, apparently teasing me. Of course, I was not going to let him take over, I crossed my arms in front of the chest.

"Not a fucking chance! Stop thinking what you are thinking in your mind now."

"Ugh, I am not going to let it slide next time."  He stood up while fixing his white shirt below the jacket.

"And what took you so long in the bathroom."

I almost glanced down at my bathrobe. I was sure that it did cover my thighs, but I swore he did see something because his eyes did not move away, and he frowned.

"What? Does it even matter to you? What are you waiting for if you are running out of time? Weirdo."

"Get dress real quick, I am bringing you with me."

"Huh?"

"Huh what? We are late already." He looked at his pocket watch impatiently.

"Jin oppa didn't say I could go...?"

"What, now that I want you to go with me, who can stop me?"

I randomly picked a, I didn't know, blue night gown from the wardrobe and wore it quickly.  Seeing Jimin so well dressed, I guessed I would put on some light make up, just, not to look so casual and unprepared.

"You are fine without make up, it's beautiful already." He hugged my from the back while we looked at our reflection in the mirror.

"Well... Make good use of something I learnt here for this formal gathering I guess?"

I smiled at him as he held onto my hand and we went to the ballroom.

***

I should not have agreed to go with Jimin. The whole thing was that, I did not know any single one here, and these high classes atmosphere just made me feel like a misfit. The time when I stepped into the ballroom with Jimin all eyes were on us, more like on me. I disliked those stares, whispers, smirks...I could not say I feel comfortable here even if Jimin was beside me.