ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

§

× b u t t e r f l i e s ×
_________________________________

× b u t t e r f l i e s ×_________________________________

***

"Think of the consequences before you do something your royal highness, you are going to be the king someday..."

I made a campfire in the middle of the woods, because the sun had set and we were lost. It would be better to wait until the morning. The orange- yellow flame flickered as the woods burned into ashes. Jimin and I sat beside the flame, feeling the warmth it sent us.

Although Jimin said there was no life threatening creatures in the woods, the atmosphere here was still haunting, with wind blowing into our hair and the leaves whispering in our ears.

"Give me a knife Jimin, do you even know how to cook?"

"Of course not." he handed me his knife, which had his name craved on.

"Right, why do I even ask."

"At least I caught the fish."

"Okay okay."

The two of us just sat beside the campfire with little to no interaction, which was normal because we just knew each other for days, what could we even talk about? I held the knife with a fish on it, spinning it from time to time until it was thoroughly cooked.

As the skin of the fish turned gold and it no longer smelled reeking, I moved it away from the fire to cool it down before touching it.

"Be careful! It's hot!" Jimin stoped my finger when it almost collided with the cooked fish.

"It's okay now, my hands are rough enough, not like yours." I responded, picking out a piece of white meat from the fish.

I blew it a few times before having a bite. It was cooked well. It tasted especially delicious, probably because we were currently trapped in a forest and we were so hungry.

"Ahh..." I handed a piece to Jimin. He looked at me in surprise but eventually widened his mouth.

"Hmmm, it tastes so good. Thank you." He said closing his eyes, enjoying as the meat slowly melt in his mouth, tickling his taste buds.

I looked at his satisfactory smile, my lips automatically curved upwards. His genuine smile always warmed me, I hoped I could see them more often, so that I could spend the remaining time of my life rather happily.