ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

§

× d e c e p t i o n ×

_________________________________

***

"So... there are really hunting sections during this whole one month journey of become a princess?? Oppa?" I asked Jin excitedly.

"Not really..." Jin sent me a smile, of which I could not properly decipher the meaning behind.

"Oh shit... Am I going to get killed in the middle of the woods??! Have I done anything wrong??" My heart dropped as soon as I assumed the hunting event might possibly hold a sinister intention. Was I the one being hunted? Was this how every other girl died? I gulped and nervously bit my lips, shivering at the thought.

"You won't."

As I walked to the entrance of the woods, there it was Jimin riding on a black horse. He wore a pair of tight jeans and there was a dark blue cape hanging behind his back, moving as the wind blew.

A few soldiers and servants stood beside him, but he was the only one that was on a horse back.

"Erm, but I don't know how to ride a horse." I questioned.

"Did you see another horse?" Jimin asked while tilting his head to a side.

"No..."

"Right. Only smart people can see that, so you have to ride with me."

"I think I am offended." I raised my brows and backed off.

"Come here." He gestured.

"No...thanks? I am fine without this hunting section..." I only mumbled with a smile of unease, turning around in hope of escaping from whatever was going to happen.

"It's an order. Come here. Do you want to get killed?" Jimin raised his voice a little, displaying his authority.

I turned to look at his sharp gaze, could not help but gulped. I still had to face him for weeks, it was better to follow what he told me for the current moment. I took a deep breath before unwillingly walked towards him.

"What the!!" I yelped as Jimin pulled me up without saying another word, and there we go, I was siting on a horse, with Park Jimin behind me.

He carefully placed his arm around my waist, yet I could not help but flinched at his touch. I hitched a breath and immediately tried to get his arm off me.