ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

§

× r e a l i t y ×

_________________________________

***

Two weeks had past and I had enjoyed this most comfortable moment in life as if I was born a princess. I had enjoyed every moment I spent with Jimin, too, which was pretty unexpected.

Everyday I spent most of the time with him, well, watching him to be exact. These peaceful moments gave me a peace of mind. He taught me everything patiently ever since we started get along, which was also why the lessons started to be less boring, except from the girls things taught by Rebecca. We danced together during the ball dance lessons, with music.

He smelled sweet like peaches.

I think I like him.

I was not sure, though, whether it was the romantic kind or not, I just wanted to spend more time with him, knowing him more and share more memories with him.

This was just like a dream, one I never wanted to wake up from. And I almost forgot my purpose here. I almost forgot I only got two more weeks to live. I almost forgot I have to kill his father.

And I was mesmerized by everything in the current situation. I felt joyful, delighted... And I did not know how the residents were suffering. I forgot the pain of all people—

"hey..."

"Hyejin..."

"KIM HYEJIN!!"

"Hmmm??? Sorry what did you say?"

"What are you thinking? Your mind seems to have faded to another planet."

"I...I am just daydreaming! Read your books!"

"Clearly you are, your saliva almost dropped onto the table."

I immediately wiped it away and pretended nothing happened, but my face didn't listen to my thought.

"You look like a tomato again. When would you stop embarrassing yourself in front of me?" Jimin teased me with a smirk.

"... Just... Just stop Jimin..." I sighed and buried my face in my palms.

When I looked up again, I found his face so close in front of me. He stared into my eyes. I blushed, even harder this time.