ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

§

× g u e s t ×

_________________________________

***

Jimin was walking behind his father, but nothing could hide his beauty. He looked shining all the way. He was wearing a clean white groom suit, golden embroidery on the coat and shirt underneath further highlighted his nobility and elegance. He wore a pair of silver drop earrings with chains and cross hanging, echoed with his rings that carved with unique patterns. His dark blue hair shone under the chandelier along with his piercing orbs.

I guessed not only I was mesmerised by his charisma at this moment. I was quite certain that I heard soft gasps as Jimin passed by.

The stunning figure arrived beside me, we made an eye contact. His dark blue orbs sparkled as his soft plump lips curved into a sweet smile. I could not help but respond with a giggle. We had spent so much time together already, but my cheeks still heated up for that smile.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered in my ears as he settled himself down.

I wore a light blue gown that was decorated with glitter, having an off shoulder design. My dress sparkled under lights, as if I was under certain spotlight. I gained confidence from wearing it. I was glad that Jimin liked it. Since this was a dress I picked by myself out of all the other elegant gowns.

"You are glowing." I responded.

He giggled and played with his rings, before he put his hand on mine. As if an electricity struck through me when our hands intertwined, I could feel him sending warmth to me.

The king was staring at us, he sat at the end on the table, we were at the sides. He frowned and seemed unsatisfied, but I could not care less.

Jin finished introducing the main characters in the room, he asked the king to give a speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to see you all again. This is a special day, for it is my precious ones birthday." He smiled while looking at Jimin, who only responded with a blank face. Everyone applauded and cheered, not knowing, or sensing such a tension between a father and a son.

"Without further ado, let's enjoy our feast!"

As we started eating, the crowd became surrounded with chuckles and chitchats. I glanced at Jimin from time to time, observing his profile. Normally one would not call a boy beautiful but for Jimin today, especially with the clean simple white suit that did not have excess laces and accessories, his beauty was accentuated.