ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

§

× a n k l e ×

_________________________________

***

I was still overwhelmed by the extra large things here, a place too extravagant for me to fit in. I had a breakfast that probably cost a month of my salary back in the village. And it was time to read with Jimin in this library.

I sighed as I was brought to the library by some maids. Imagined spending a day in a boring place with a person I hated... I sincerely hoped I was not forced to really read a book. The scene of me dozing off with a book in my hand and possibly even with a drip of saliva on the table clearly projected in my head. I could predict it happening.

Entering the library, the musty bookish odour directly contacted with my nose. The never ending corridors of books made the library a whole confusing maze, with every aisle looked practically identical. There was not a wall without books, making the library so woody.

I would not be able to find Jimin here, and of course, I was not going to find him anyway. I sat down on a random table close to the oversized windows, picked up a random book, and randomly flipped through it.

Why were there so many words in a book?

It was a nice view outside the window. Woodlands filled with the evergreens, birds singing sweetly and spiraling in the light blue sky. It was until then I realized in this place, I did not need to think about what to eat, what to buy, how much money left.

I was zoned out for a while until the figure across the table intentionally coughed, as if it was trying to draw certain attention.

"Oh... morning Ji-- your royal highness."

I stood up and did a small curtsy to the man in front of me clumsily.

"What are you thinking that made you ignored me for the past ten minutes?"

"I don't know you are here."

"Now you know."

"Okay."

He gazed at me and I just avoided having eye contact with him. He was wearing a simple white shirt today and his curves were visible through the clothing. Muscles strain against fabric at the forearms, biceps and chest.

"What are you looking at?" Jimin tilted his head and smiled evilly, he knew exactly well, he was just trying to tease me.

"Nothing." I gulped. "So what exactly are we doing now."