ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

§

× l i p s ×

_________________________________

***

He looked sober, glaring at the two of us. I had never seen him with such a serious face before. The death glare made me gulped as if I had killed somebody.

Jimin held my hand and pulled me behind him. I subconsciously hold back to him and it was until sometimes later I realised what I had done.

"It was my idea."

"What idea?"

"Going out of the palace, I took her with me because she was familiar with the roads."

"Let's talk inside. And you, Miss Kim, you will be locked in your room until I free you."

"...Yes your majesty."

I bowed to the king before he left with Jimin, who squeezed my hand and whispered "everything will be fine" before leaving with his father.

I doubted it, though, the atmosphere was so suffocating. Yet, worried about him or not, I could do nothing but follow Jin and be "locked" in my room.

"Oppa, is Jimin gonna be okay?"

"I don't know, but for sure you already got him into trouble Miss Kim. You are the boldest lady of all."

"I would take this as a compliment. Plus, I never ask him to go with me."

"If it was not him, last night was your last time seeing your family."

I turned to look at Jin but his face had no sign of humour. I gasped as my heart skipped a beat.

"Is it that serious though, I did not do anything."

"You broke the rules miss, rules set by the King. What do you think rules are for?"

"Well, it's just a matter of dying earlier or later right?" I raised my brows towards Jin and shrugged.

"In my opinion, maybe it is a matter of dying or becoming the queen in the future."

Jin's lips rose subtly, displaying an indecipherable smile.

"Hmmm??! What did you say?"

I heard very clearly what he had said.