ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

§

× a p o l o g y ×

_________________________________

***

"I am so sorry."

I bit my lips and turned away. He apologised, I really appreciated that because I had never thought he would approach me first. He took my hand and placed a bouquet of white orchids that he had been hiding behind his back.

I wondered where did he get this. How did he know I was here. But I left the questions behind my mind as the flowers were an olfactory delight.

"Sorry for w—what, I slapped you." I mumbled, burying my head into the bouquet.

"Well I guess you are right to slap me." He smiled while letting out a sigh.

Jimin walked towards his horse as I traced his back moving away from me. He wore a white silk shirt that could almost see through. Muscles and lines underneath could not be unseen.

An invisible force just pulled me over to where Jimin was. I stood beside him, eyes on the well trained black horse whose dark eyes were spirited. His fingers ran through his hair, flipping the greyish blue onto the other side.

"I force you into doing something you don't want to. I was out of mind because I really desperately want all of you. And I know this is not a reasonable excuse for such a behaviour, I am an asshole. Sorry."

I could feel his gaze slowly moved to me. His piercing gaze could see through my soul. I believed he had figured out his mistake through the glint of sincere in his eyes as he spilled the simple word of apology.

I sighed and carefully placed the bouquet on the tiny wooden table at the corner.

"And I slapped you already so we are all good...I guess."

"You are not mad?"

"I am."

"So what should I do to make you forgive me?"

Jimin pouted and started to come towards me, spreading his arms. I slightly pushed him away and went to some hay to feed the horses again.

"He is my new favourite now good bye Park Jimin." I said as I arrived in front of Jimin's horse.

Jimin raised his brows and snatched the hay from me.