Tutor - introduction

No one in Denver knew that Y/n Blake even existed, she'd spent the last 5 years at a boarding school for gifted kids but, when she gets expelled for 'aggressive behaviour', she has to go to Denver Highschool, the same school as Finney and many other annoying little kids.

Y/n has shoulder length, curly brunette hair and pale skin. She looks similar to Gwennie just a few years older.

(edit because people wanna be y/n instead of o/c so uh... if you look nothing like Finney or Gwen then you're adopted and happen to be the same age as Finney)

This book takes place a year after the events of The Black Phone, most characters featured will be 14 years old. The ending of my version was that Robin and Finney walk out of the house, together. There will be no smut but, there will be kissing and bad language, possibly underaged smoking too (although I've not decided on that).

Reference images of y/n's style:

All three of the Blake siblings are close to eachother and both Gwen and Robin are close friends at this point

All three of the Blake siblings are close to eachother and both Gwen and Robin are close friends at this point. Finn and Robin were brought closed together than before through shared trauma.

Y/n is aware of the events a year prior and helps Finney with his PTSD when it hits as she wants to take psychology in the future. This topic comes with a trigger warning with mental health issues, not only Finney will experience these issues, I will be making Robin have somewhat visible issues and Y/n does have anxiety herself. Y/n likes reading and photography, she dislikes school although she is good at it.

Their dad is still mildly abusive although he has gotten better at being a decent dad.

Robin is basically exactly as he is in the movie. At least, I'm trying to make him like that. He has an attitude but, a soft spot for his friends and, if that means he has to be aggressive and violent for them, he'll do it.
He has an extremely nice mother and he has an older sister called Beatriz, her family and friends call her Bea (pronounces bee). Robin and Bea are close although Bea likes to tease Robin (as siblings do).