THE END

We decided that today, we would execute the plan. We have eaten all the snacks and feel strong enough to finally finish this madness.

I'll update you when we've executed the plan. If I don't reply, I'm dead. Hope to see you soon.

-random kid pov-

And that's how the story ends. Maybe she didn't survive or maybe she just forgot about the book in excitement.

You don't know why you're so anxious, I mean you just found this book in the basement of the abandoned house that's been boarded up for the past 50 years. You were always told that this house was haunted and shouldn't be entered due to the bad things that happened in it, yet no one ever explained what really went on here. Now you know.

You look around the room for any sign of their survival and find some names carved into the wall. These names read:

Robin Arellano
Y/n L/n
Finney Blake

That'll be them! You quickly run to your library and to the computers that show old news reports and search in their names, one by one. You find nothing for the two boys which really concerns you. When you search in Y/n however, a singular report comes in. This report is labelled "Kids survive the comeback of THE GRABBER!"

The word 'survive' makes your jaw unclench and you sigh in relief.

They survived.