Chapter XI

Okay. I think we've figured something out. I always keep a pocket knife in my bra so, I could use that to my advantage. If I could find a way to get up the stairs and somewhere to hide, I could wait there until The Grabber comes downstairs and when he realises that I'm not there, I can slit his neck from behind. Now, I know it seems very risky but, it's either I die trying or I die failing. I know which one I'd prefer.

I told the boys the plan and both of them hate it but, they don't have any ideas so, it's all we've got. They've decided that after I've slit his neck, they're going to pull him away from me since he'll still be conscious, beat him up until he goes unconscious and I can finish it, stabbing him through the heart. I'm warming up to the plan but I still don't know. The idea is terrifying.

-

I think I've convinced them to do it but, I don't know when to. We haven't been fed much recently so, we're not that strong right now. We just have to keep buying time until we are fully able to carry out the plan. We already know what will happen if we try to sneak upstairs. Though he hasn't been home for a while so maybe, I could sneak upstairs and steal us some snacks. I would try to escape but, he knows where we live so, I'm trying to finish this. Once and for all.

258 words
How are we feeling about this plan? 😭

-Eden