A/N

I would just like to take a minute to thank everyone who supported this book whether that be through votes or just sticking around and reading and commenting until the end. This book took so long for me to finish because of my major writers block and I had no idea where to take the story and I was determined to not let the already-kind-of-bad quality drop.

However, it's months later and people are still enjoying and reading this book and all of the compliments I get and even if I'm not writing that much, I do see all of your comments. We're close to 20k reads and that means so much.

That being said, I'm starting a new book however it's for a different fandom. I've decided to write a Tokio Hotel fanfic (Tom Kaulitz specifically) which features flirty x unflirty and sunshine x grumpy dynamics (as well as best friend's brother dynamic but it won't be as featured but instead just a general plot point). 

I hope to see some familiar names there and I will be open to more requests after I've written it so feel free to leave any requests for books of any fandoms (as my range of fandoms is quite wide) and I'll let you know if I have enough knowledge of the character to write it for you.

I've gotten my inspiration back. Love you all, Eden.