Chapter 10: He's a fuck boy

Alexis stepped into the dorm after her lectures that day a lot more energetic than other days.

She had slept about two hours before actually getting up for lectures so of course she completely missed the first class.

Then she felt bad for bugging Emanie. There was really no point in coming back early.

She pushed her door open and immediately met the sight of Dianne who was crouched down by Candace's bed, her long black braids packed into a messy bun. "Dianne?" Alexis' eyebrows snapped together in confusion as she slowly closed the door behind her.

"Oh hey Lex" Dianne beamed, raising her head to face Alexis. She was clad in a blue jersey and a pair of black running shorts. She hastily slipped on a pair of black socks and reached out to grab her sneakers.

"What are you doing here?" Alexis queried, making her way towards her bed.

"Definitely not stealing Candace's socks if that's what you're thinking" Dianne replied, putting on her shoes. She was never going to stop stealing from Candace.

Alexis flung her bag aside and crashed down into her bed. She stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking. "She's going to kill you one day" She told Dianne, staring up at the ceiling.

In all honesty, Alexis didn't actually think that. She had seen Candace relate with other people and she never got mad. She was almost always unbothered so the chances of her getting into a fight with Dianne were really slim.

Candace's attitude was only different when it came to Alexis. She got mad at everything. It couldn't have been more obvious she hated her.

Dianne shrugged and sprang up to her feet. "Probably" She chirped, turning to Alexis. "Anyways, I'm running late, I gotta go, I'll see you later" She rushed out, turning to the door.

"Alrigh... wait, how did you get in here?!" Alexis sharply sat up on her bed. It had just occured to her that only she and Candace had the keys to the room.

At least, so she thought.

Dianne stopped in her tracks and turned back to Alexis, her lips curved upwards in a wide grin. "Well, I definitely don't have a spare key to your room if that's what you're thinking" She said, her eyes wandering around the room. Her expression said otherwise.

"You have a spare key to my room?" Alexis asked, her eyes narrowed.

Dianne pulled her lips into her mouth and just told Alexis everything she needed to know.

"What the fuck?"

"Candace gave it to me"Dianne eventually said, turning back to head towards the door. Just when she got to the door and reached for the handle, she sharply turned back, a look of suspicion on her face. "Oh and where were you last night?" She asked. "I came looking for you but you weren't around" she added.

Alexis' lips curved upwards into a mischievous grin and she leaned back against the wall. "I was at a beach party" she said, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Daamn, ok freshman" Dianne's eyes widened as she stepped away from the door. There was no way she was leaving after that. She had to hear the full story.

"With a guy" Alexis added with a one sided shrug. She knew exactly what she was doing and she absolutely loved the reaction she was getting from Dianne.

"Daaaaaamn" Dianne rubbed her hands together, her eyes growing even wider. "Amarr isn't gonna be happy about that" she added sitting on Candace's bed.

Yeah, he wasn't going to be happy cuz he liked Alexis and they all knew it. At that point, it was painfully obvious.