Chapter fifteen:Enimies to friends

(Warning:electrocution and rough grabbing)
Nadia woke up chained to the wall while sitting on the floor. The room she was in was completely white with one small light bulb.
She shifted awkwardly to find a collar around her neck.
Robotnik walked into the room holding his hand behind his back.
"Hello Wolf,have a nice nap?"Robotnik asked
"What do you want with me?"Nadia asked
"I want the location of the Master Emerald!"Robotnik said grabbing Nadia's face
"I'm not going to tell you."Nadia growled
"Oh don't worry,I have a solution for that."Robotnik said
Robotnik pulled his hand out from behind his back to reveal a remote. He pushed a button and the collar sent electric shocks around her neck.
He kept asking for the location of the Master Emerald for three hours and Nadia still refused to answer.
What Nadia didn't know was the person watching them from the door.
It was an anthropomorphic red panda who wore an aviator coat and brown pants.
His name was Gunner. He was sent to earth as a small baby due to his parents retreating from a village raid.
Gunner's village was raided by wolves.The wolves that raided Gunner's village were from the Lupis kingdom.
His parents died when he was five and he's been living in California ever since. Gunner hated California mainly because of the people in it. Whenever someone saw him they would always try to hurt him.
A few weeks ago Gunner found an old abandoned lab that he took shelter in. He was found in the lab by Agent Stone and Robotnik. He had to make one of two choices:Either serve Robotnik or die.
He chose to serve Robotnik but that was until he saw what he was doing to Nadia.
Robotnik exited the room and told Gunner to make sure she stays alive.
Gunner felt scared of Nadia because she was a wolf.
Gunner approached Nadia carefully and stood in front of her.
Nadia was weak from the shocks.
"What kingdom are you from?"Gunner asked
"What...?"Nadia asked
"You heard me;What Kingdom are you from?"Gunner was trying to be intimidating
"I'm from Howl's isle."Nadia said
"So you're not from Lupis?"Gunner asked
"No...But the two did join a few months ago..."Nadia said
"What do you mean 'join'?"Gunner asked
"My sister married the prince."Nadia said
"So you're part of the royal family?"Gunner asked
"Not anymore..."
"What do you mean not anymore?"Gunner asked
"I was kicked out almost nine months ago..."
Gunner thought to himself for a moment.She may have been Robotnik's enemy but she could also be an ally.
Robotnik tortured Nadia for three days until Gunner came into Nadia's room one night and wanted to make a deal with her.