5

It says how she's willing to trade her items, however there are only certain people she'll trade with. But right before that sentence it says how she collects maps along with other things. 

But I am focused on the map part. 

This woman has so much stuff, she has to have a map to the Macadaina's. And if not, it sounds like she's been everywhere, so she has to know something. 

I quite literally jump off my bed with this new information. And my first thought is, 'I gotta tell Dream.' 

So that's what I do. 

I run down the hall and despite the late hour, I know that this is too important. I rush into the room that holds his desk and books before bursting into his room, too caught up in my excitement to really think through what I was doing. 

Dream, who was asleep, shoots up.

"What's going on!?" Just from the dim light that the moon casts across his bed I can tell that he's shirtless. However it's dark and he is in disarray so I pray he won't notice me blushing. 

Quickly composing myself I rush in and sit on the foot of his bed.

"I figured it out."

"W-what?" He's obviously still disoriented but I roll my eyes.

"How to find the treasure idiot." This wakes him up as he pushes himself up to lean against the headboard. He lights a lantern beside his bed and I move to beside him to show him what I found in my book. I open it up to the page I was reading moments prior and I hand it to him, explaining as he reads. "It's nothing that says we will find another map 100% but it's a promise-"

"Wait, hold on," Dream interrupts me. "This is Davina? As in Davina from 3 years ago with her cat?" My face drops in memory. 

The crazy cat lady.

I shiver.

"It would appear so." And suddenly; I don't want to make the trip. 

I'm about to suggest we just turn around but I turn to look at Dream. Despite having a slightly scared look in his eyes, I also can see a hint of happiness at the promise of maybe, maybe this adventure isn't done yet. 

So I bite back what I was going to suggest and yawn.

"Okay, well I'm going to bed, g'night Dream," I say suddenly, very tired. I lazily wave to him as I leave his room and shut his door. Leaning against it, I let out a sigh before dragging myself to my room where I flop onto my bed and have just enough time to kick off my shoes and pull my covers over me before I fall asleep.

~~

The day starts off how every other day on the ship starts off for me. 

The sun is shining through the window that for some reason doesn't have curtains, and right into my eyes. Then there's the way too loud bickering that can be heard from above deck and the realisation that I'm not falling back asleep. 

So I practically roll off my bed, and get dressed, feeling more and more awake as each second passes. Deeming it too hot and sunny for a cloak today, I leave it at a white blouse that has a neckline that dips a bit farther down than a normal shirt, and long puffy sleeves. Along with grey pants, a brown belt and my normal brown boots that go up to my knees, laces all the way up the front. 

I grab my staff and head up the stairs to the main deck where everyone is going about their business, as per every other day. However today, unlike yesterday, there's a sense of purpose in the air. I look up to the quarter deck and see none other than Dream standing at the wheel.