11

Dream joins me back on the beach with the largest smile on his face.

"That was so much fun."

"That was not fun whatsoever." That was admittedly the most fun I've had in a while. "I hated every last minute of that. Plus, now I'm wet and sand is going to stick to me." I don't regret a single second of that.

"Come on George, learn to have a bit of fun." I look over at him, attempting a glare. His hair sticks to his forehead and neck. His eyes seem bright and lively, glowing like a child's. That's when I notice his shirt. The white long sleeve that he was wearing before is now soaked through and see through. The shirt clings to his chest and arms accenting every muscle throughout his body.

Nope can't glare.

Sensing that I'm probably blushing I look back out at the sea and cross my arms. But Dreams smart, I don't doubt he saw me blushing which makes me wish I had gone with Sapnap or Quackity to get the jackets. From beside me Dream moves and out of curiosity I look to see what he's doing.

Oh.

He's decided to take off his shirt and squeeze out the water. Thankfully he has his back facing me, I don't know how I would react if I suddenly saw his front side without a shirt on and I didn't have any warning or mental preparation. 

But watching the way his back muscles move and clench as he wrings the shirt out is satisfying in a way I wish it wasn't. Then he turns around and I stare for a quick second longer. It's not like I haven't seen him without a shirt on before. It's just this time, he was dripping with water, it's bright outside and his pants are soaked and stick to his thighs. My eyes widen slightly for half a second. But I can practically hear Dream's smirk before I look up and see it.

"You know, you should probably take off your shirt too. It'll get cold."

"Nope I'm fine." I turn away but a sudden breeze makes me suck in a breath.

"Okay, suit yourself." I cross my arms to try and warm myself and turn to face down the beach. I see Sapnap and Quackity sprinting down the beach, arms full of a mix of dark blues, blacks and browns. I smile slightly, for once thankful they're back because this situation was getting kind of awkward.

"Guess who's back and here to save the day!?" Quackity says and with a flourish, drops our coats into the sand. At least he's right about something.

"Spoiler alert, it's us," Sapnap says as he sets down one of the coats and with the other he starts to pick up shells and put them into the makeshift bag he's made.

"Um, did we interrupt something? Why does Dream not have his shirt on?" Quackity asks as if Dream's toned stomach wasn't eye-catching and shouldn't be the first thing mentioned. Which for the record, it's not. Sapnaps head shoots up. Am I just crazy or is Dream half naked really not that noticeable?

"Wait, beach sex? Can I join?" My face burns and Dream bursts out laughing. The iconic wheeze creates background noise as I try to talk over it.

"Guys, we were not about to have beach sex, we just went into the water," I try to explain. There's a long stretch of silence.

"So you guys had sex in the water?"

"Oh my god- Sapnap." Just as Dream was recovering from his laughter, he falls into another fit of it. Quite frankly, I don't see what's funny, it's more of just embarrassing.

"What dude. I'm just curious. If you're wondering, I don't care where you do it. Just wanted to know if I missed some of the action." I know my face is burning red right now. From rage and embarrassment. Though I'll admit, it is a bit funny. Nonetheless, I turn away from Sapnap and pick up a jacket laying on the ground before loading shells into it. 

About five minutes pass, and all together we have 100 shells. I wipe some of my damp hair out of my face and we start to walk back the way we came from. By now, between walking in the sand and running in the water, my legs are tired.

"My legs are tired." And I make sure to let everyone know that my legs are tired. I'm not quite sure what my goal is when whining about this kind of stuff, but it makes me feel a bit better.

"Nobody asked-," Quackity starts and everyone else groans knowing this is going to lead to one of his iconic songs. "You are so dumb-"

I don't like where this is going so I force his obnoxious, but admittedly slightly good singing, into the background.

"Is the camp close?"

"See that large tree that's bent?" Sapnap asks me, pointing down the beach.

"-That no one cares about. But you won't stop blabbing-" Quackity continues on.

"Don't tell me that's where our camp is," I plead.

"That's where our camp is," Sapnap says and I groan. For the rest of the long walk through the hot sand I whine and complain while Quackity continues his song consisting of repeating the phrase 'where are the askers' and I want to shove his head into the sand so it's all he can taste for the next month. I'm also missing the boat which is slightly unusual. 

Before I know it we are back in the forest and going along the trail back to Minx's little, black cottage house. Dream walks up the stairs and knocks on the door before stepping back. Almost immediately, the door opens and Minx appears. Her oddly neat purple hair, and frazzled looking eyes. She speaks up, her thick accent making it slightly difficult to understand.

"It's 'bout time you bunch came back."

___

Look who's back... ME!

I know it's been a while and this chapter isn't think longest so sorry not sorry. I have been having a very busy winter break and I hope everyones holidays are going good. 

Just wanted to post this as a happy holidays and new year chapter. Though I celebrate Christmas and that has already happened 5 days ago and my New Years ball drop midnight thing was 2 hours and 50 minutes ago 💀

Anyways, happy holidays and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Hopefully I'll update soon, in the next week or so. All my family gatherings have already happened so I have a free week and I've never looked forward to something so much.

Have a good night or day!

<3

(when I first saw that heart I thought it was an ice cream cone with two scoops)