Chapter 3

I sit against the wall in the gym sketching as Bucky wanted to 'keep an eye on me', I don't know it's something stupid that Mum and Dad probably set him up to do, that's the annoying thing about being the youngest, even though it's literally only a couple minutes. I don't bother fighting it though because I love watching my sister cheer, she did so great and she made the team! I quickly ran over to give her a hug after she got her friend on the team too.

It was sweet of Bucky to give Bree a spot on the team and I actually respected him for a second, until he started talking about the zombies, saying that things were changing and cheer was threatened. "It's not a big deal Buck," I tell him, "Harper, shut up for a second. Let the cheer initiation begin!", "yeah, that's my cue to leave" I whisper to Addison and start heading towards the door, waving to my cousin on the way out.

I was sitting on my bed drawing a couple of sketches for art class when my sister came in and sat beside me. She told me all about what they had to do and how she couldn't do it, also someone saw her too. As soon as she told me I knew she wouldn't have done it, egging someone's house? Addison is too kind for that, she could never be a bully. "So what are you gonna do now?" I ask her "well I've gotta talk to Bucky," she says "and apologize to the zombie," I tell her, "right yes, say sorry to the zombie"

"Do you know which zombie it was?" I asked her "no, I haven't spoken to any of them." "I know a couple, what did they look like?" now for someone who's been thinking of this zombie all day, it didn't take long for me to know who she was talking about. "Oh yeah, I know him," I say as casually as I can, it doesn't work though because my sister can read me like a book. "Really? Is that why you're blushing" "what? I'm not- I don't" "Harp it's fine, you can like a zombie, I think?" "I don't like him Addi, I just met him", "mhm sure," she says and that was it, she didn't speak about it again. I mean I don't like him right, I don't even know him. "I'll come with you to the basement tomorrow. Now I need to get these sketches done so", "yep I'm leaving".