The bed

You get woken up with hysterical laughter from steve-o but dont open your eyes so you can try to wake yourself up before any form of communication. " holy shit dude get out of the bed before she wakes up" you hear him saying whilst almost litterally dying of laughter, he laughs at everything... wait, 4am, that man hugging you. Shit. You turn around quickly to see chris sitting up looking confused and guilty as all hell. You eyes meet and you both freeze for what felt like a life time

"Knoxville! Bam! Come quick" you hear the sound if two men scramble upstairs almost immediately after steve-o called for them "shit" chris mumbles under his breath still looking at you, frozen still
" holy shit" bam said in disbelief, you didnt blame him "everyone get up here, chris and y/n are doing it like the pigeons!" Bam shouted down the stairs, you and chris's heads darted to bam as you both heard a stampede of men running up the stairs with the occasional "what!?" You couldn't even look at anyone, you were so mortified. After a few minutes of jokes and comments being fired at you both chris decided to get up and walk out the room, you stayed in bed face down but noticed only one person wasnt facing chris asking him questions so you looked up, it was johnny, he looked abit pissed off but just walked off after you noticed him, he was probably just pissed because you guys were in his bed...

The boys eventually went downstairs after they calmed down so you got yourself ready and checked yourself to see if something did happen, too drunk to tell if something did but if something did he was definitely too drunk to remember it either.

*knock knock*

You got flustered incase it was one of the boys coming to tease you " hello? Its preston is it safe to come in?" Preston was a great man he was always there for you, he was like another dad "yes preston in you come" he slowly opens the bedroom door and sits on the bed " are you okay? I know the boys can be a bit much sometimes" He put his hand on your sholder reassuringly, it made you tear up you cant lie he was just so genuine "awwe preston your so sweet, im fine i swear im just embarrassed, i checked and im one million percent sure nothing happened" you said smiling warmly " well come on down chris has heat up the left over burgers from the BBQ for lunch"

You sat on the couch inbetween knoxville and ehren, at this point the boys had moved on and just continued conversation " so ive been drawing up a bunch more drawings of stunts we can do like-" bam was cut off by chris walking in with burgers for everyone " burgers!" Chris announced whilst leaving the plate on the coffee table, everyone stood up and gathered around grabbing for a burger. somehow chris managed to sneak himself next to you were ehren was sitting "hey man! Thats my seat!" ehren said as he turned round " fuck off" chris said through his teeth threateningly, he scared you a little " so y/n" chris looked over to you " whats your plans for today?" Everyone was away in their own conversations "umm im just planning on staying here till knox drags me out" you nudged johnny and the three of you all laughed " i would never, its nice having company" johnny said smiling and lightly nudging you back " well im going skating with steve if you want to tag along?" He smiled at you exitedly "im sorry dude i cant im just wanting to relax today" his smile dropped and he nodded "i get it i was just too good in bed last night" he giggled and lay back on the couch, you heard johnny and ryan laughing "chris nothing happened!" You laughed, raised your voice.

Its 7pm and your helping johnny with the left over dishes after everyone else has gone "thankyou y/n you honestly dont need to help" johnny said while running a dirty cup under the water " its no bother at all i have nothing better to do anyway" you sat on his counter watching him wash the dishes " you okay?" He looked over at you noticing you zoned out " yeah sorry im okay im just stressed about this morning" you looked up at him "me chris didnt do shit everyone knows that right?" He shrugged and continued washing the dishes "when i carried you to bed no one was there maybe he just got into bed without noticing" he tried to calm you down " but he started cuddling me last night, i thought it was you so i didnt say anything" You blurted out without realising what you had said "and why wouldnt you say something if it was me?" He smirked and stopped washing dishes "sorry im so tired i dont even know what im saying" you laughed off "i should probably head home its getting late" he nodded and got your shoes for you" thankyou johnny, oh almost forgot!" You took off the brown leather jacket he lent you "no no you keep it, you suit it better". Johnny smiled "awwe thankyou" you giggled and gave him a hug before leaving...