Use your words darling

This chapter is just Knoxville smut, purely just for fan service 🤭

You sat in your hotel room looking through your top of the pops magazine that you had packed with you, knowing you would need it.

*PING*

Your phone lit up and you put your magazine down, picking up your phone fast, riddled with boredom

Contact name: Johnny

"Why dont you pay me a little visit"

You flung your phone down without thought, walking to the door in the clothes and underwear that where chosen specifically for this moment.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

No one was in the hall , you made sure to check. Johnnys door flung open and he stood over you, eyes full of lust and hair messy. He pulled your arm in and closed the door behind you, kissing you against it roughly. You moaned into his mouth and his grip on your arm remained and his tongue wrestled with yours. Johnnys hand slid up your extremely short skirt and his fingers ghosted over your covered clit making you shiver "lets go to the bed" he said leading you over, letting you lay under him as he stood, shins touching the mattress. "You made sure to dress up real pretty for me didnt you doll? Your already wet, probably waiting for me, all bored and horny" to your surprise he was correct, he got onto his knees and sat infront of your clothed heat. Johnny lifted your skirt onto your belly and started working at taking your lacy pants off. "Now are your going to be a good girl while i fuck you?" you nod, this is purely for him, he gets off on being a dom but you didnt mind. His deep country twang suited him being a dom perfect

"Words darling" he says, not looking up at you, too buisy unbuckling his Knoxville belt and slipping his pants and boxers off "yes johnny" you say quitley, hypnotised by his cock even though you had saw it before, it was probably around 7 inches. You slip your skimpy vest top off that you had no bra underneath off "I cant fucking hear you, speak louder" johnny raises his voice, crawling over you on the bed, making you intimidated "yes johnny" you say this louder and a sly grin plasters his face "good girl" johnny kisses you sloppily "good girl" he repeats. All you had on was a excruciatingly small skirt what covered near to nothing and knee high socks but he didnt care, i think he quite liked it. "You get all comfy doll, ill get the lube" he walks to the bathroom clumsy, letting his arms flay around.

You took off your skirt, he returns with a glass bottle of lube, staring at you with dark circles around his eyes, you lay comfortably on the bed, watching him closely "ol knoxville has had a stressful day doll, let me do you my way yeah?" You nod, smiling at him at he sits on the bed infront of you "what did i say?" "Yes johnny" Johnny - sitting on his heels, legs separated - looks at your closed thighs and snakes his way between them to see your already wet pussy. Quickly, he parts your legs with both of his arms, attacking your clit with his tongue making your back arch and a high pitched moan escape your lips. He continued licking just your clit untill your thighs started to tense, inserting his two fingers into you, finger fucking you at a relentless pace. "Good girl, you tell me when your close doll" he removes his head to look at you, head leaning back and noises you werent even sure where normal to make mumbling out you, you nod, he stops fingering you and you wince at the loss of contact "what the fuck did i say?" You get flustered and his eyes staring at you peirced your soul, a side to johnny probably no one but his hookups or intimate partners have saw "yes johnny" instead of continuing he sat up between your legs, smiling down at you "your so good to me doll, so pretty" johnny says, taking his cock into his left hand and starting to pump it slowly while his right hand held your leg down. "Now you tell me when to stop" with this he lines the tip of his dick to your entrance "do you want me to continue?" Through johnnys strictness and teasing you knew he cared alot about consent, his face expression softened whilst waiting your answer "yes johnny" he smiles wildly and pushes his tip into you and you whimper at the feeling, his left arm coming down next to your head and his body beginning to lean down onto yours, his cock sinks deep into you and you both moan in unison and he lets out a soft giggle.

Johnny pulls out softly then pounds back into you leaving your breathless, moaning loudly as he fucks down into you, sweat forming onto both of you. Johnnys head reasted in the crook of your neck as he moaned quitley, grabbing onto the pillow you lay on "oh fuck johnny im close, like really fucking close" you somehow manage to get out and he laughs "you cum around my cock sweetheart" he begins to kiss your jawline, nipping the skin softly and you feel the knot in your stomach that had been there since he was fingering you undo, finally. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your head into his shoulder as you practically screamed his name, feeling your pussy throb around him "ohh.. fuck" johnny shuddered, his movements becoming harsher as he became closer.

You both knew that you where on birth control so you didnt need protection

Soon you felt yourself fill up with his warm cum as he held you as close as he could, panting for air, sweaty and hair scruffed. "Fuck, y/n, you feel so amazing" johnny slowly pulled out of you and you felt his cum run down you "you wait here and ill get some tissues" he gets up and starts walking to the bathroom. You lay, still panting for air.

After johnny had cleaned you and him up you both lay, still nude, watching tv till you fell asleep...