How soon is now

You curled my hair and put on black dramatic eyeshadow with red lipstick. You wore fishnets and the red dress that chris had just gave you back with my dr martins. You basically looked how you did that night but way better.

You put chris's black zipper over you and exited your room. You saw chris lying on the floor on his phone wearing blue skinny jeans and a black flag tee shirt "oh my god, how could you get more prettier" you blushed at his comment as he stood up and admired you. The boys started to leave their rooms slowly, each one looking very handsome, none of them thought anything about you and chris or said anything so you assumed that bam and steve-o didn't say anything. Me, johnny, bam, ryan, chris and steve-o entered the lift. Bam was staring at you slyly the whole time to piss you off and steve-o just stared at his feet "whatcha lookin at bam bam, you got a little crush?" Johnny said teasingly "shut up knoxville" you all laughed making it obvious that it was noticed bam staring at you but no one other than you two knew the reason.

You exited the lift meeting dave, ehren, weeman, preston and jeff "hello y/n!" Preston greeted you "hey preston! I havent talked to you in a bit how you doin?" you hugged preston as he smiled down at you, preston was like a big brother to you "ive been great! So glad im finished filming. Ive probably lost a few pounds from chasing after wee man so much" preston patted his belly, chris laughed along with you too "you got some great footage" chris added "thank you pontius, you too" preston smiled back.

You walked the streets of japan like a gang of sexy Americans to the nightclub where you and chris had your first kiss, walking beside him made you feel the same as you did that night. insecure. You mean of course you were, you were friends with Americans finest men. Yet again the women where blowing kisses to them all and winking, you heard a few of the women shout rude comments about you but no one noticed.

As you entered the night club the humid smell hit you all, groans where heard from my friends "cmon lets dance" chris said to you dragging you into the croud. You turned around seeing johnny staring at you and chris dancing, almost hurt but he just walked off to the bar . You continued jumping and dancing with chris to the dance music, you where probably the only sober people there yet you acted like the drunkest. After 20 minutes of sober dancing chris went up to you "cmon lets go get five vodka shots each again, yeah?" You nodded and chris grabbed your wrist and dragged you through the croud. On the journey to the bar you saw steve-o making out with some random girl, bam and ryan drinking a pint talking about something that look extremely funny by bams hysterical face expression and jeff standing monitoring how much dave was drinking.

You reached the bar and you stood infront of chris as he towered over you ordering the drinks, we done this so you didnt get 'whisked away by some beautiful man' as chris put it. Chris ordered the shots and paid, as you waited chris spoke to you "hey i saw knox staring at you didnt you finish things with him?" "We werent together chris i wouldve told him i didnt want to be sleeping with him anymore but he was flirting with others so i didnt see reason that i had to respect him if he wasnt respecting my feelings" chris paused after you said this "did you even like him?" you sighed "obviously hes a good looking guy but there wasnt any emotional connection, he worried too much and that just wasnt for me" you shrugged and felt chris smile as his head was rested against the side of your face so you could hear him. You got the drinks and took them really fast as soon as we heard the DJ announce that he would be playing 80s music.

Sweet child O' mine by guns N' roses came on and chris was giving it his all making you giggle along with a few others. He used your thigh as a fake guitar at the solo and you held onto his shoulder for balance laughing your head off at him, he knew how to make you smile wider than anyone has ever. When the song ended he gave you a bear hug "wow. My rock star" you said to him "your rock star?" he exaggerated "well i mean-" how soon is now by the smiths came on and you both started squealing like teenagers. Someone tapped your back and chris raised a brow staring back the them, you turned round "hey uh can we talk?" Johnny said "yeah sure?" Chris huffed and sat on a near by chair staring at you both.