Chapter 1

Y/n pov

So this is Achiara the village. It's a very small and not highly developed, Yet so beautiful village... It's the village between two mountains and quite far from the city. This is a perfect place for a holiday, people must like greenery and the village is full of greenery...

BTW I'm y/n! Y/f/n... I was born here and stayed here till my school and then my family shifted to city side and I came back here before a week. This village changed a lot but I still remember everything...

I was on my way to the hospital when I saw a crowd on the right side of the road... I went there and saw a teenage girl laying on the ground with lots of blood, conscious less.

I went to her and checked her heartbeats but she was already dead before I can even help her. I called the ambulance and handover the body to the ambulance and went to the hospital.

I changed into my suit and went into the surgery room I saw the nurse and Mingyu an another doctor under me.

I got ready as they remove the cloth from the body. I checked the body "Mia, 16 years old, a school student" I said as Mingyu check the info "don't you have something to tell me?" I asked Mingyu "yes, So she died because of heavy blood loss from the uterus. But other organs are fine" Mingyu replied, "And?" I asked.. "as you can see the marks on her body seems quite weird... And you can see she has a bite mark on her shoulder, stomach, and lower body..." Mingyu told me, I checked it and he was right, these wounds seem a lot painful... "see Mingyu there is some pinhole" I said asking him to see her left hand... "it looks like she got injected many times" He wrote all these things on record... "send the blood for testing and let's work on the uterus..." I said and we started our investigation on the corpse.

After the investigation

Author pov

Both Mingyu and y/n came back to their office and started the discussion about the death of Mia.

Y/n: it's clear that she was sexually assaulted.
Mingyu: but she is just 16 last time the corpse was 29 years old.
Y/n: yes she is young but I guess you don't know how wild a human can be.
Mingyu: yes you are right-

*knock knock*

You were talking as someone knocked on the office door

Paul: hello! Can I meet Y/f/n?
Y/n: yes who is this
Paul: hi myself Paul I'm a reporter... I want to take your interview as you're the new doctor here.
Y/n: OK. Mingyu you can go to eat something. I'll meet you in the canteen after the interview.

*Mingyu left*

Y/n: take a seat

Y/n offered the seat in front
Paul took the seat and turn on the recorder as according to the rule he can't take a video of y/n.

Paul: OK so let's start with the case of Mia! Tell me what thing you found out.
Y/n: I'm sorry! I can't tell you. It's a controversial matter.
Paul: just tell me some basic
Y/n: I'm sorry for that, but I have no right to expel the matter.
Paul: okay! If you change your mind, have my card.

Y/n pov

Reporter Paul gave me his business card and went out. I called Mingyu to ask him where he is. And I went to him.

On the way there I got a call from Inspector Kang as he asked me to meet at C-night club at night. I accepted the invitation. As it's not for work. For a week I'm working hard and didn't get time to enjoy my life. So inspector Kang invited me for... drink? I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I already uploaded chapter one here... I will upload se ong chapter soon...

Let me know your thoughts....

Have a great day

Ig: @pirate_queen_of_kpop