Chapter 20

Next day

Y/n pov

I reached the hospital and got to know about the statement the crime chief made about Sora's case... Of course, I'm not happy with it but somehow I feel good...

There wasn't much work at the hospital so most of the time I sit in the garden "are you not going home?" Mingyu asked. "I will leave soon" I replied... "or are you waiting for someone?" he said with a chuckle... "no I'm not" I said... "oh it's okay btw I'm leaving" he said and we bit goodbyes and he left... I'm not gonna lie but I regret arguing with Soohyuk... So I decided to call Soohyuk...

Soohyuk pov

I was driving when my phone went off I saw its a call from y/n. I Pick up the call

Soohyuk: hello!
Y/n: hello, what are you doing?
Soohyuk: I'm driving right now
Y/n: oh btw I'm-
Soohyuk: I'm sorry for whatever happened last night
Y/n: I should be the one to apologize
Soohyuk: no I was wrong! Whatever you said was true... Sorry again for shouting at you.
Y/n: it's okay! I'm sorry as well I should not say things this harshly...
Soohyuk: it's okay! And please now on tell me whatever you're going to do... I'm just worried about you... Let me help you please believe me. I don't want you to face any problem.
Y/n: hmm I will! But you have to promise that you'll tell me everything about yourself and don't hide anything from me
Soohyuk: okay I'll try
Y/n: okay you drive I'm going back home
Soohyuk: okay drive safely! Bye

I cut the call and drove to Taejun's mansion...
He called me for something I don't know he never calls me for anything but he did this time.

Soohyuk: hello! Brother Taejun
I greeted and he asked me to take a seat
Taejun: what you did do with Eojin last time you met him?
Soohyuk: I just went to talk to him about something after that we parted ways...
Taejun: I don't believe you but you know Eojin more than I do so I'm leaving it to you to find Eojin...
Soohyuk: yes brother!
Taejun: at least you can do this for me useless
Soohyuk: I'll try my best! brother Taejun.

He always insults me... He is the half-brother who really doesn't care if I live or die...

Taejun: why are you sitting here? GET LOST.

He said and I left...

At night
Y/n pov

I was completing Sora's autopsy report as Soohyuk enters the room.

Soohyuk: here is your boiled water!

*gave you a cup of boiled water*

Y/n: thank you
Soohyuk: what are you doing?
Y/n: I'm completing the report
Soohyuk: oh really! Let me see it, I've never seen any report
Y/n: no don't

*you closed the laptop*

Soohyuk: why can't see it
Y/n: it's official work. I have no authority to let anyone see.
Soohyuk: but where am I gonna use it?
Y/n: still secret is secret
Soohyuk: but I saw you're writing something about drugs
Y/n: well as you know this. I'll tell you I'm writing a report of Sora. And we found a drug in her blood in quite a high quantity... As I know if a person takes it they can not be in the sense, even a few drops affect very well... Do you understand?
Soohyuk: yes I did... Are you going to submit it tomorrow?
Y/n: yes! So let me work and you can go to sleep...