Chapter 48

At night

Lee Know pov

Me, Jisung and Chae came to the school's storeroom! Chae hides her money here! Jisung still has a minor injury on his leg, he is slow to walk so I keep helping him, he is quite weak. After Chae found her money I helped her to put it in a bag. Jisung waited at the back...
"Lee Know!" Jisung's scared voice came from the back I turned and saw one of the inspectors pointing his gun at Jisung's head. First I hide Chae behind me!

Jisung: you two go! Run away! Don't worry about me!
Lee Know: I can't leave you...
I started to walk toward the man
The man: I'll shoot him if you move.

He loaded the gun. I keep walking towards! As I heard a gunshot I saw blood on Jisung's head I run to him and saw he is fine! But the policeman is dead! I turned to the other side and saw Brother Taejun! He helped us to get out of the place!

Mingyu pov

I was out resting! Since y/n is not here! I have to do everything! I checked the time and went to Inspector Kang! It's time to check up on him.

I entered the room and saw a man wearing all black standing next to him! I noticed inspector Kang, his breath was uneven

Mingyu: YA! how did you get in? without my permission!

The man ran away! I went to Inspector Kang and saw his oxygen cylinder is closed. I opened it as it was and check him! I was fast to get in! If I took a few more minutes he might be dead!

I can't let him die he can save y/n! I have to do my best with him!

Author pov

Soohyuk took you to Eojin's cottage.

Y/n: do you think they can't find us here?
Soohyuk: you don't know but the scariest place is the safest place.

You rested for a while and Soohyuk took the lamp and lit it!! You checked your phone and saw the news.

News

Doctor Y/f/n and Teacher Lee Soohyuk ran away after killing Park Sora, reporter Paul, and Prosecutor Eojin. Even they shooted inspector Kang Joon. Police are finding them! If you saw these two anywhere call the number given below

After reading the news you two got shocked you never expected this

Y/n: I never knew things will take this turn.
Soohyuk: it's getting complicated time by time! I don't know when it will end.
Y/n: maybe when we will become ghosts as Eojin...
Soohyuk: don't be like this! I'll protect you no matter what!
Y/n: oh really? Like the way you saved me last time (preferring the time when Soohyuk locked you and left you)
Soohyuk: I promised you, that will not going to happen again! And if I became a ghost I'll never leave you!
Y/n: if you become a ghost? Hahaha! you should stay away on your own.

His expression dropped!
You laughed at him as someone knocked on the door. Both of you got scared but You jump from your seat and went onto Soohyuk's lap! Soohyuk hold into your waist! It's Taejun!

Taejun: how can you two flirt at this time?

He said annoyed... You got up and went to sit next to Soohyuk

Soohyuk: brother? How are you here?
Taejun: I'm here to give you something!
Y/n: what is it?
Taejun: I went to the police station! I got to know Soohwi got released from jail and from the place I got this phone!
Soohyuk: this is Eojin's phone
Taejun: yes I checked it but there is nothing important.

You opened the phone and checked it

Y/n: Eojin has more than one phone
You remember the first time you met him. he had a black phone.
Soohyuk: yes you're right! He has a black phone.
Taejun: Soohyuk only you can tell us where he can hide it! If you were Eojin where would you hide that phone...

Soohyuk knows Eojin the most! He knows Eojin makes normal-looking things his hideous place...

Soohyuk got up and searched a few places as his eyes went to the table... He pull the rod out from the edge as he saw a black phone between layers of wood...

Soohyuk: here is it

He handed it to you. You opened it and searched!

You got something you weren't expecting!