Chapter 32

Y/n pov

I woke up as the sun came out and bright sunlight sparkled on my face... I went to freshen up... I saw my face and it's swollen my eyes are so puffy and red... I feel like I'm lifeless.
I took a bath and went to the hospital on the way I met Inspector Kang and commissioner Song... When I saw his face I remember the video... Which made me angrier. I asked Inspector Kang if he found something about Eojin but he told me there is no progress...

At hospital

I'm working in my office as Mingyu came and asked something about a case. I was in my mind that I didn't hear him calling my name...

Y/n: YOU CAN DO THINGS WITHOUT ASKING ME

Mingyu stayed quiet as he wasn't expecting me to shout at him like this I saw his face

Y/n: sorry! Let me see it

He handed me the file and I told him what to do...
I heard a knock on the door...

Author pov
*knock knock*
You turned your face to the door and saw Soohyuk standing there...

Y/n: I told you what to do okay! I'm leaving now

You said and get up you put your things and went out

Soohyuk: doctor y/n?

You ignore him and walked out

Soohyuk: wait y/n!

He grips your wrist. As you see him in eyes. you took your hand out of his grip and walk away...

Soohyuk pov

I was going to y/n as I got a call from brother Taejun... He asked me to bring Eojin to him as soon as possible so I went to Eojin's place.

At Eojin home

I went to him and punched him. I was so angry he always ruined my happy life. He punched back after a few tight punches he fell on the floor. I forgot he have asthma I soon gave him his medicine and helped him sit up... A few minutes later

Eojin: do you want to kill me
Soohyuk: you deserve that
Eojin: how can you let Y/n know about me.?
Soohyuk: don't change the topic. Tell me do you really send Sora to them because you want the position and money

He didn't say anything and stayed quiet...

Author pov

On another side, you are going back home. You aren't in your mind as you keep increasing the speed... You're angrier to see Soohyuk there or may you're angry because he left and didn't come to you...

You saw a car in front as you hit the break but it was not working you tried hand break and it was still not working you saw a kid on road and turned the steering wheel which lead to the car hitting the tree. You hit your head and fainted...

At hospital

You got admitted and still sleeping you haven't woken up but the injury isn't that big you might need rest.

At night

Soohyuk pov

I got to know y/n got into an accident so I rushed to meet her and went to her room and found her lying on the bed... I took a seat near her. I hold her hand but she is sleeping. I cried blaming myself for not being with her
Soohyuk: why do I always find you like this when I come to see you? It's just because of me... I'm the reason why you got hurt... I should not leave you on your own. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for not being by your side. Sorry for lying to you

I stay quite late with her till the nurse came and asked me to leave... I went to the pub and had a drink. I cried and remembered the time I spend with her when her smiling face came in front of my eyes my heart aches even more badly because I wasn't able to save that smile... I feel like I'm the worst...

It's got late so I drove to my house... I parked my car and saw my lock is broken and the doors are open. I pull out the gun and loaded it... I walked in and check the ground floor and there was no one I went upstairs and heard a noise from my bedroom I went on tiptoes and saw a man wearing all black searching my cupboard... I stepped in as he saw me and tried to run I point my gun at him but he was quite fast he pull the gun up and bend me down and kicked me... I fall to the ground as my head hit the corner of it. I stood up and kicked him on his stomach which led him to fall I got up and hit him with more kicks and hit his head and with a book he fainted. I called the police and told them to come here as soon as they can before I can even hang as a hard thing hit my head. Everything started to get blur but I still chased that man out of my house but he was fast...