Chapter 10

Next day.

You opened your eyes and found yourself on a hospital bed you checked your wrist and there is no rope. You sit up and find your phone as your eyes drop off a refill of propofol (anesthesia) with a sticky note on it, which says. "it's just a warning... Stop it or I'll change it into poison" you got scared by these words as this is not the first time... You called Mingyu and asked him to check the CCTV footage of last night.

Mingyu pov

"OK y/n. You take rest. I'll tell you if I got something" I said and hung up. Y/n suspect that last night someone came to harm her. I went to the office and asked them for the recording of last night as he showed me. And I saw someone wearing all black and a doctor's coat in front of y/n's room, I click the pic and send it to y/n...

Y/n pov

Mingyu send me the pic from the last night. And the man is similar to the one I met at my home. I'm so scared to walk alone. As I called Mingyu and asked him to arrange one of two attendants for me just for two days... Because I'll discharge after that... And he did.

2 days later

Author pov

After that night nothing happened and you recovered well... Now it's time for you to go back home... You completed the formalities... Even if you're a doctor in the same hospital but it's really important for everyone...

"you're fine now but still don't forget to take care of yourself" sister May said. "yes thank you!" you replied. "you're having few days off so don't waste time thinking about what happened before" sister May said... "yes madam" I said and salute to her... "you should go in! I can go by myself" you said... "yes but-....... Okay go" she said after seeing someone.

Y/n pov

I was standing at the entrance of the forensic department talking to sister may "yes but-....... Okay go" she suddenly stopped. I followed her eyes and saw she is watching someone behind me I turned back as my eyes meet Soohyuk's...

Y/n: why are you here?
Soohyuk: Miss May you didn't tell her?
Sister May: yes yes doctor Y/n Soohyuk sir told me to tell you that he'll pick you up today
Y/n: I can go by myself
Sister May: this must be dangerous for you to go on your own, after all, you still need more recovery.
Soohyuk: she is right. I'll drop you at your place...
My heart beating fast again!
Sister May: please don't risk it again go with Soohyuk sir... He is such a gentleman *whispering the last line*

I can resist this much of a request from both of them... So I agreed.

On the way, I seated next to Soohyuk...
"I'm not a scary person, I'm a sweet one, believe me" Soohyuk said... "how can I believe you when I don't even know you?" I said try to act hard...
"Okay, so I'll start from here..." "I'm Soohyuk; Lee Soohyuk... Now your turn" Soohyuk said "I-I'm Y/n; y/f/n" I said. Soohyuk stopped the car. "now you know me and I know you too... So let me help you... Believe me" he said staring right into my soul... I can't even speak so I just nodded... "we are here at your place" he said snapping me out of this state. I got out of the car as Soohyuk did too... I bit goodbyes as he left...