Chapter 38

Someone's pov

Police were on curfew! On the border of the village! They are checking every vehicle that passes by.

A big truck arrived. Police stopped it and asked the driver to open the back door! The driver got shocked and nervous. Police keep asking them to open it but they didn't! Police were waiting for them at back... But they started firing and ran away.

Police broke the lock and checked the back and saw girls sitting in there almost 20 young girls were in it...

At the house between the woods

Minister Sang: I am just too frustrated by those two bastards! A doctor and a teacher are checking my patience...
Chief Song: I don't know how they ran away from Taejun.
Minister Sang: I asked you to not let him bail out! But you said you have a plan. Is this what you planned for?
Chief Song: Don't worry! This time I'll not let you get disappointed.

Soohyuk pov

I tied y/n there. It was hard for me to do such a thing to her but I just did this to save her... I can't get her in danger, not anymore...

It was afternoon when I drove to Brother Taejun's home.

Flashback
4 months ago

Soohyuk: brother he ran away from me.
Taejun: stop lying! You're the worst lier I've ever seen
Soohyuk: brother I'm not lying.
Taejun: you can't kill anyone! I know. You made him run away
Soohyuk: Brother-
Taejun: shut up! Look behind you! I know you'll never catch him so I sent two others to chase him...
Soohyuk: brother I can kill them if they deserve to die that way! I can't punish someone else for someone's wrong deeds.

Taejun: okay then if you don't then I'll kill him

Brother said and loaded the gun. He pointed it out Lee Know.

Soohyuk: brother!

I said as I hide Lee Know behind me.

Taejun: so you want to go first.

He said and hit me with the gun in the face... I fell to the ground. He kicked me a few time

Eojin: brother stop it!
Eojin came and stood between me and Taejun
Eojin: what are you doing Hyung? he is our younger brother, why are you being like this to him?
Taejun: he is your younger brother but not mine! And he deserves to die this way

Brother said and pointed the gun at me but Eojin stopped him.

Eojin: before killing him you have to kill me first!

Eojin holds the gun and shifts it towards his heart... Brother got emotional hence he put the gun down

Taejun: I'm leaving you because of Eojin! You must be thankful to him!

Flashback ends

On the way to my brother's house, I remember how Eojin helped me whenever my brother got angry with me...

At Taejun's home

I seek inside the house very quietly...

Taejun: I know you will come!

I got caught by Taejun and his men!

Taejun: I don't know how they let you go but this time I'll not leave you
Soohyuk: brother! I didn't kill Eojin.

He kicked me...

Taejun: anything else?
Soohyuk: brother believe me
Taejun: believe? On you? Who always betrayed me?

He kicked me a few times and pull me up by my collar... The anger started to build up in me.

Soohyuk: if I ever kill anyone then it must be you. Not Eojin
Taejun: then why you didn't kill me...
Soohyuk: brother let me explain!

Time skip

I tried my best to explain but my brother don't want to believe me... But somehow he gives me time to prove it to him... I'm returning home... I decided to call y/n!

Author pov

On the other side! You were crying and worrying about Soohyuk! You've been sitting uncomfortably on the floor... You heard your ringtone. You got up and you find your phone but it was on the table you tried to grab it but it is far from you. You managed to use your leg to pull the table towards you and finally you got your phone. it's Soohyuk's call.

Y/n: Soohyuk!? Where are you? *crying*
Soohyuk: I'm coming back! Please stay there for a few more hours...
Y/n: are you fine? what does Taejun say?
Soohyuk: yes I am! He gave me time to prove it-.......... hello? Y/n?
Y/n: hello?

You saw your phone which indicates low battery! You're phone got switched off...

Soohyuk pov

The call got cut. I tried to call her again but no answer maybe her phone is switched off...

I was walking to my car when something hard hit my head making me fall! Everything went black...