Chapter 28

Night time

Y/n pov

We decided on the time and I got ready...
Both of us decided to wear black because it's best for hiding in dark... I was waiting for Soohyuk but he is doing it too late... He really takes time as girls do...
So I went to his room...

Y/n: you take too much tim-

Soohyuk was standing shirtless... My body rejected to move as I stayed at his bare chest... My eyes were all over his chest and abs. He have a great body. I never knew.

Soohyuk: I'm almost done-

He saw me being all red, a smirk spread on his face. He walked towards me, close, closer... and pinned me to the wall. I can't breathe. My heart feels like it will explode any moment... I keep ignoring his eyes when he hold my chin and pull my face up and stared right into my soul.

Soohyuk: you're blushing, why? *smirk*
I wanted to reply but no word is coming out.

He close the distance between us as our lips were just a few inches away... I can feel his breath on my lips... He started to close the distance even more so I close my eyes... But all I hear is his laugh. I opened my eyes and I saw him laughing at me... My blush red cheeks turned into embarrassed one.

He Buttons his shirt while smirking at me

Soohyuk: now you're delaying let's go!

Author pov

At Kang Joon's resident

Both of you peeked from the tree and saw the light of Kang Joon's room open. This means he must be awake

Soohyuk: just follow me and stay behind no matter what
Y/n: okay! Let's go!

Both of you wore your black mask and walked to his entrance... Soohyuk asked you to check the car as you check into it... You found the laptop on the back seat.

Y/n: Soohyuk, the laptop is here!

Before he can do anything your phone went off, you switched it off and Soohyuk pulled you with him behind the bushes and hug you hiding your face in his chest.

Kang Joon came out to his balcony and check the area but he can't see you so he went back in. You heard the sound of the door closing as both of you came out.
You waited till the light get closed...

As Kang Joon off the light and went to bed.

Soohyuk took a stone and hit on the window of the car. Window glass scattered into tons of pieces... The car alarm went off... Soohyuk took the laptop and hold your hand and ran as fast as he can...
Kang Joon came running after you but you're long gone...
He checked the car and the laptop was gone too...

At home

Both of you reached home painting hard. You rested on the couch. You're happy that you did this without getting caught like last time.

Y/n: are you ready to see it
Soohyuk: let's do it
As you both got ready to do this.

Soohyuk hand rested on your hand.

Soohyuk: your hands are cold? Why?

You turned to him and saw him staring right into your eyes.

Y/n: m-maybe I'm nervous

The atmosphere started to become tense. You tried to remove your hand which is trapped between the laptop and his hand. But his grip on your hand became tight.
He used his other hand to put a strand of hair behind your ear. You hold into his hand and gave it a slight pick.

~~ from here the scene is +18 if you're not comfortable with it. Skip to next chapter~~

You look him deep in his eyes. You close the distance between you and him and kissed him. He took both of his hands to your face and pull you close to him as he kissed you again this time more passionately...
He picks you up and makes you sit on his lap. Both of you continue kissing each other like crazy... He lays you down on the couch and hovered over you. Once again he crashed his lips on yours, making you moan in it...
Your hands around his neck are enjoying the pleasure of his lips... He broke the kiss because of a lack of oxygen. He sat up

Soohyuk: I waited so long for it, now I can't wait anymore.

He took out his shirt... You look at his abs this time they are hotter than before. Your body started to heat up and your face became red.

Soohyuk: you like it right?

You stared into his eyes. He took your hand and rested it on his cheat. Your hand Roams down. Every inch down your heartbeat increases. You went down to his belt.

He grips your hand and pins it above your head. You took a deep breath, he unbutton your shirt, and kissed your jawline down to your neck to collar bone... Marking every inch, he finally found your soft spot. He sucked on it making you moan louder this time.
He came back up and kissed you again. Your hands went to his smooth hair as you give it a light grip.

You got up and took off your shirt and laid him down hovering over him. You kissed him down to his chest. He unbuckles your bra while you kiss him hard... You bite his down lip. And got up you took off your bra and unbutton your pant as you went back to kiss his lips... He sits up without breaking the kiss while you're on his lap. He stood up as you wrapped your legs around his tuxedo... He bring you to the bedroom. Both of you kissing each other like crazy. Your hands around his neck pulled him closer and closer. Soohyuk stopped in between the way he pinned you to the wall as you rested on a cabinet. Both of you painting hard while looking into each other's eyes deeply... You licked your lips.

Soohyuk: you are seducing me you nodded.
Soohyuk: you gonna pay for it?
*Taking your pants off.*

He smacked his lips on yours again and Pick you up while you wrap your legs around him... He took you to bed and lay you down while he took the rest of his clothes. He kissed you hard and went down to your breast to your stomach. While massaging your boobs. You moan as he sucks on it while massaging others with his hand. He came back up and kissed your lips passionately... And after he fell down next to you painting... Afterward, you played a few more rounds till morning.