Chapter 47

Next day

Kang Joon pov

Yesterday I got the warrant to search that house... I came here to that house with my team. First, we captured the house from all sides and entered. There were a few men who were firing on us but we stayed with our pace and made them fall! They got shot and some of my team took them to a van and sent them to the station... I stayed and searched for the girls who are hostage by the minister... I check room to room but they are not there we walked to the end of the hallway and saw a door different from the others I opened it and saw girls there. All of them were scared and injured! I saw the girl Chae. Lying on the floor... I rescue each of them and send them for medication...
I stayed there and talked to the doctor about Chae. They told me there is nothing serious except the assault marks on her body. She is just weak so she fainted...

After getting the info I came out and met Jisung and Lee Know!

Jisung: inspector Kang what did they tell you about Chae?
Kang: don't worry she is just weak! She'll wake up by tomorrow...

Time skip to night

At Soohyuk's cottage

Soohyuk was reading a book y/n got back from Sora. Y/n is interested in romance novels so much, same as Sora...

You came in after taking bath, you saw him reading a romance novel...

Y/n: you're interested in this?
Soohyuk: not too much but I want to know what attracted you so much.
Y/n: you wanna know?

Soohyuk nodded

Y/n: the love plot of the hero and the girl
Soohyuk: can I be your hero?
He said smirking
Y/n: btw I like villains more than heroes!
Soohyuk: villains? Why not hero!?
Y/n: Heroes are sweet, kind, and perfect. Everyone like them! But villains are sexy.
Soohyuk: am I not sexy?

He said putting the book on the table and closing the distance between you and him. You froze in your place. Not knowing what to do. You like to tease him but when he came near you, you can't control your heart...

Y/n: w-what are you d-doing? Jisung and Lee Know must be here!
Soohyuk: don't worry they gonna stay in hospital. No one gonna disturb us tonight.

He kissed you deeply. You kissed him back. He kisses down to your neck... You giggled...

Soohyuk: what's wrong? Why are you laughing?
Y/n: why are you always like this?
Soohyuk: why are you so beautiful and teasy?
Y/n: anyways continue it after. I have to cook dinner...
Soohyuk: tsk!! Why? I can fill my Appétit by eating you!
Y/n: stop it!

You stood up and took the novel from him and saw Sora's account and her password were written on it... You smiled at this.

Soohyuk: what are you smiling at?
Y/n: Sora never changed. She used to forget things so she always write important things here and there. She wrote her password and account here.

Next day
Kang Joon pov

It's early morning and Judge Jang wanted to meet me at his place! It seems weird but I have to go... Inspector Moon came with me... After a few kilometers of driving my car stopped at a place. Me and inspector Moon came out and checked the car!

Inspector Moon: isn't it weird that judge Jang called you home?
Kang: it is but I have to go
Inspector Moon: do you got anything on the SD card?
Kang: no-......... Wait a minute how do you know about SD card? I never told you about this.

I said and went back to the car but inspector moon stopped me! I turned to him and saw him with a gun!
He shot me 3 times I started to lose blood and soon everything went black.

Jisung pov

Me and Lee Know are in Chae's room. Waiting for her to wake up...
After a few minutes, she opened her eyes... I called doctor y/n...

Jisung: Chae! Are you OK?

I hold her hand! She seems fine but weird

Chae: where I am?
Lee Know: you're at the hospital!
Chae: hospital?
Jisung: yes Chae! Are you OK?

Chae snatch her hand from my grip and saw me weirdly

Chae: who are you?
Jisung: you don't know me?
Chae: I don't know! Who are you?

I was so worried... But then Chae laughed. I was shocked not knowing what got into her!

Chae: see your face! Hahaha, I'm just joking!
Jisung: you scared me
Chae: sorry!

I saw her laugh after so long...
Finally, doctor y/n and teacher Soohyuk arrived...

Y/n pov

Y/n: are you fine?
Chae: yes doctor y/n
Y/n: would you like to tell me about all those things that happened to you?

Chae looked at Jisung and Jisung nodded telling her to tell everything...

Chae: yes I'll tell you everything
Y/n: good! Is it true that whatever happened to you was done by minister Sang and chief Song?
Chae: yes but I think you don't know the complete truth
Soohyuk: what is complete truth?
Chae: the one who is violent and bites us is judge Jang!

Someones pov

Kang Joon was lying on the road lifeless. And the man ran away he hide in a cottage and called the judge

Inspector Moon: sir I got the SD card
Judge Jang: broke it and what about the body?
Inspector Moon: sorry but I can't hide the body!

Y/n pov

I was with Chae as Mingyu came in

Mingyu: y/n the police are here! They came to arrest you!
Y/n: what should we do?
Soohyuk: I have a plan...

Time skip...

I and Soohyuk lay on the stature and Chae, Jisung and Lee Know got dressed as doctors... Three of them pull us out of the hospital hideously... As we came out from the back of the hospital, I and Soohyuk get off the stature and drove away! Chae, Jisung, and Lee Know went to Chae's secret place! Because she has her money there.

Mingyu pov

I was setting the bed where Chae was laying as chief Song came in with the inspector.

Chief Song: where is the girl
Mingyu: she got discharged...
Chief Song: what about doctor y/n? Where is she?
Mingyu: I don't know sir
Inspector Moon: don't lie or you'll get to know what we can do...

I got scared... But stayed quite soon after Arein arrived

Arein: doctor Mingyu! Inspector Kang Joon got shot by please come.

I got a way to escape... I soon went to inspector Kang. He was laying lifeless on the bed... I took out the bullets and treated the wounds... After the operation, I came out and saw the chief standing there...

Chief Song: how is Kang Joon?
Mingyu: I'm sorry but he is not fine. His condition is severe...
Arein: yes there will be two cases! He will die or stay in a coma!

Chief Song thanked us and went away.