Chapter 46

Y/n pov

I came back home! I still can't believe Eojin killed Sora... But I'm fine that we did it... There is still something to handle and we'll do it soon.

Right now I'm resting on the couch and Soohyuk came with coffee. He gave me one of the cups and I thanked him. He took a seat next to me!

Y/n: I can't believe Eojin killed Sora.
Soohyuk: me too! I never know something like this.

We talked and took sips of our coffee...
I laughed seeing Soohyuk having a mustache of cream on his upper lips.

Soohyuk: what are you laughing at?
Y/n: sometimes you act like a kid!
Soohyuk: what do you mean?

I took a tissue from the box and wiped his lips...
He smirked and thanked me...

Soohyuk: do you want to go to your home?
Y/n: well I'm fine living anywhere until...

Soohyuk stared at me wanting me to say his name but I'm not going to give in.

Soohyuk: until?
Y/n: until... No one is killing me...

I chucked on his reaction... But he has something else in his mind. He started to come close to me as I backed off but he pulled my couch close to him we were just a few inches apart he stares at my lips and I do the same. He came near me and said

Soohyuk: I can live anywhere. If I have you...

I bite my lips! His voice can turn me on at any time... I put my hand on his face and close the distance to kiss him

Jisung: oh doctor y/n!

I heard Jisung's voice and kicked Soohyuk out of the couch making him fall on the floor...
Jisung and Lee Know walked in with fish!

Jisung: see doctor y/n I found fish for the dinner. Oh, teacher Soohyuk why are you lying on the floor?
Lee Know: I told you not to go in but you didn't listen to me

Lee Know whispered but it was loud enough for me to listen.

Y/n: no no it's fine! Thank you for the fish Jisung! Please put it on the kitchen counter...

I told him and they went...

Soohyuk was still lying on the floor having his hand on the wound, he have above his waist...

Soohyuk: I'm still not recovered completely...

I realized that he might be hurt
I helped him and make him sit up he came to the couch and put his head on my lap

Y/n: is it hurting too much

He laughed... I fell for this!

Soohyuk: see your face! Haha, I'm fine! I just want to make you realize how it feels...

We laughed and spent our night happily...

Next day

Author pov

You and Soohyuk went to judge... And told him about the video Sora had!

Judge Jang: from where did you get the SD card?
Soohyuk: from reporter Paul! He ate that.
Judge Jang: okay give the card and every information you have about it to inspector Kang. I'll issue him a warrent.

Both of you thanked him... And left.

Soohyuk called Kang Joon and asked him to take him to his house! As they did...

Kang Joon pov

I drove back to Soohyuk's cottage after taking things from his house...

I parked the car and took out the bags and handed it to y/n she thanked me
After I went to wash my hands and face... I came back and both of them are checking the things...
Kang: I can't understand why you brought this cactus.

Soohyuk: this is so precious to me.
Y/n: why my things are precious to you?
Soohyuk: this has the evidence of all those things

He took out the SD card from the bottom of the cactus... And handed it to me

Soohyuk: now you have it!

I smiled and took it! Now I have to do something with it.