Chapter 14

Y/n pov

I came back home and parked my car in front of my door, I hop out of the car and locked it. while I was on the stairs, I saw my door is open... A creepy feeling took over me. I saw a wooden log aside as I hold it in my hand... I step slowly towards the door... It was all black.

I went in and everything was in right place... I was moving as someone from the back put the gun on my nap... I put down the log and surrendered... "your time is over now" he said and pull the trigger... I closed my eyes as I heard the sound, it was not a gunshot but a sound like the breaking of glass into tons of pieces.

I opened my eyes and saw Soohyuk punch that man which make him fall on my table and my glass vase broke into tons of pieces... Soohyuk came to me and asked if I'm fine or not... But before I can even reply the man hit him in the face which leads Soohyuk to fall to the ground... Before even the man can escape, I took the glass from the ground and stab it in his shoulder... He tried to run as Soohyuk chased him but he still ran away...

Author pov

Both of them came in as you bring a med kit and a glass of water... You asked Soohyuk to sit next to you by patting the spot next to you... He took a seat while you put some ointment on his wound which was on the right side of his lips... Not gonna lie but Soohyuk keep staring at you in your eyes while you were doing your work... You completed and asked him to put cotton on the wound and he did...

You rested your head on the back of the couch...

Y/n: wait a min!
Soohyuk: what?!
Y/n: how you came on so accurate time! Aren't you the one who sent that person
Soohyuk: n-no why would I do such a thing?
Y/n: then why are you here?
Soohyuk: I followed you?
Y/n: stalker! Why do you follow me though?

Soohyuk get up and went to the plant he brought for you

Soohyuk: I came to return it.
Y/n: *rolls eyes* I don't want it...
Soohyuk: but I can't take it back. I gift it to you...

You took it from him as you can't ignore his mesmerizing eyes...

Y/n: When are you going back?
Soohyuk: maybe not tonight *chuckles*
Y/n: what do you mean?
Soohyuk: how can I leave you like this? Ik you haven't slept properly!

You can't say a word as his caring side attracts you...

Soohyuk: let me stay! I just want to help you...
Y/n: fine... Thank you for worrying about me...

Both of you went to sleep. You slept on your bed and Soohyuk slept on the couch...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of you did so well today... I'm proud of you all...
Have a great day 😁

Ig : @pirate_queen_of_kpop